Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#2276 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 12:33 AM
You have it already? It's not supposed to be available for another few hours.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2277 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 12:51 AM
Well it's tomorrow somewhere... or maybe the employee slipped up

Hi I'm Paul!
Test Subject
#2278 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 12:58 AM
I preordered it
Test Subject
#2279 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 1:01 AM
I hate to wait until christmas
Field Researcher
#2280 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 1:51 AM
Someone also got the game a little earlier

http://engram-au.livejournal.com/92502.html
Lab Assistant
#2281 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 1:57 AM
This twelve hour wait is tearing my heart out. I is wanting to play it nooooow!
The other one
#2282 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 2:04 AM
I love, love, LOVE the industrial area. I think I will mostly be building abandoned warehouse conversion type homes

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Field Researcher
#2283 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 2:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aGOLDENbox
Someone also got the game a little earlier

http://engram-au.livejournal.com/92502.html

Oh my god, YES!!!! DO WANT!!!! I can't say I've been this excited ever for a Sims expansion pack! And this is for a game I've been pretty iffy about lately.
Mad Poster
#2284 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 2:20 AM
I love, love, love the shipyards (at least they look like ship docks) and factory waterfront area. I am loving the scenery, even the dreary, gray, looking skies. Can't wait to play, either.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Eminence Grise
#2285 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 2:44 AM
Wow, those blog pics are mighty alluring Love the seedy waterfront district too. Hope there's some housing down there, if not... there will be
Mad Poster
#2286 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 2:59 AM
Oh Srikandi, you have read my mind. I have been spying the small parcels of land to put some graffiti laden, crumbly brick, small starter homes and may have room for a nice sized factory home for my successful criminal. Oh, the possibilities!

Looking at the school concrete yard on the side of the lot, a crude basketball court. Hmm, does that mean with the playground set coming out, a basketball hoop will be possible? Am I reading too much in the court and possible football/soccer field behind the school?

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Theorist
#2287 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 3:21 AM
This is like the 1st EP in my sims history that I haven't totally pored myself over! I'm resisting so hard to not know every tiny little detail before I get the game! You have me so intrigued though... there's a shipyard D:

Hi I'm Paul!
Field Researcher
#2288 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 3:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by missroxor
I love, love, LOVE the industrial area. I think I will mostly be building abandoned warehouse conversion type homes

Looking forward to this - joined MTS to incorporate some of you creative simmers awesome engineering into my Bridgeport too... haven't played TS3 since WA came out. My new PC comes tomorrow too, its better than Xmas!!

Thanks in advance for cool warehouse conversions... definitely what I want for my sims.
Instructor
#2289 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 3:58 AM
My countdwon begins! I have approximately 1 hour and 1 minute until it is in my hands
Instructor
#2290 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 4:09 AM
For real though, I don't think I've been this f***ing excited for an EP in the history of the sims (and I've been playing since Livin' Large). I have a full day of classes tomorrow, and I'm resisting the urge to e-mail my professors and tell them I'm recently crippled or some shit.
Mad Poster
#2291 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 4:09 AM
It's 11:10pm here and I get to pick it up at GameStop in less than an hour since they are having a Fable 3 launch thingy. I am sure the line will be long since many people will buy that game. I will probably play a little bit tonight, depending on how long it takes me to get back home. It will be late but I will manage to play even for a moment. I've never done this before with a Sims game, so it proves how excited I am. I have a feeling that this will be the best EP yet. We shall see!
Lab Assistant
#2292 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 4:16 AM
When does EA throws it online -_- Im refreshing the site every 20 minutes
Instructor
#2293 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 4:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by frankie
It's 11:10pm here and I get to pick it up at GameStop in less than an hour since they are having a Fable 3 launch thingy. I am sure the line will be long since many people will buy that game. I will probably play a little bit tonight, depending on how long it takes me to get back home. It will be late but I will manage to play even for a moment. I've never done this before with a Sims game, so it proves how excited I am. I have a feeling that this will be the best EP yet. We shall see!
\

Same here, I have never waited until midnight to go and get a game. For some reason this EP has me on my toes!
Lab Assistant
#2294 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 4:18 AM
Theres nowhere in Holland where you can buy it at midnight
Field Researcher
#2295 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 4:24 AM
I let my mom "borrow" $20 from me for gas. I dunno if I can get it tomorrow, though. I might be able to let my dad help me out with it, but I...didn't have the best of days today. ^-^;

The future is bulletproof,
The aftermath is secondary,
It's time to do it now and do it loud,
Killjoys, make some noise!
Mad Poster
#2296 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 4:25 AM
Mirrrr, GameStop only does this a few times per year whenever a huge release is available. And since midnight technically is Tuesday, it is legal to sell it. Those who preordered can pick up their items at this time. But the line will be super long. It will end at 12:30am or whenever the line ends.
Test Subject
#2297 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 4:26 AM
who in the forum play the expansion ? tell me is it good did the expansion live to the hype ? because i never been so impatient for an expansion like i am right now with late night ?
Lab Assistant
#2298 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 4:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by frankie
Mirrrr, GameStop only does this a few times per year whenever a huge release is available. And since midnight technically is Tuesday, it is legal to sell it. Those who preordered can pick up their items at this time. But the line will be super long. It will end at 12:30am or whenever the line ends.

I'm so jealous I dont even know when i can buy it anyway. The EA site says today but all the shops say the 28th
Theorist
#2299 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 4:43 AM
Harrumph! Humbug! Bridgeport has Ambitions lots in place ( junkyard, salon, ect ), so these lots will be empty if Ambitions is not installed. What will happen when we build on these lots and later install Ambitions?
Forum Resident
#2300 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 4:50 AM
Mirrrr, doesn't Holland have the same release date as the UK, being European and all?

Shoosh, those lots are usually placed automatically in any new neighbourhood you install so I doubt they have been placed in proper lots, just random ones the game picked.
Page 92 of 95