Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#401 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 1:26 AM
I'm loving this expansion pack...haven't been able to tear myself away since I got it. It's the little details that make it really awesome, like the fact that you can drink your drink in the hottub or be invited to a party (though the one I went to was LAME - some vampire's house. Only the family was there, none of them were dancing and the toddler was crying. ) I'm going to go to a few other parties and see if they're any better. The clubs are amazing! :lovestruc
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#402 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 10:21 PM
I have a celebrity stalker...that's my Sim in the front...look at the guy behind him
Screenshots

If you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly
Lab Assistant
#403 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 11:37 PM
This is the best EP ever!! I really love it (despite some of the bugs).

I just have to say that Late Night + Twallan's relativity mod = 100% pure awesome!

I use the Storyprogression and Mastercontroller so I am familiar with Twallan's excellent work--but the relativity mod seems tailor-made for this game, as it allows me to stretch out the night long enough to truly enjoy the parties. Before, I was having difficulty getting my sims to group up and go anywhere. By the time we arrived at parties they were starving, exhausted, had to pee and the place was about to close...sigh. Now I've been to two parties in one night! yay!

My favorite LN moments so far...

#1. One of my male sims was dancing wildly with an E-level celebrity (Moxie whatshername). After a few minutes of the awesome new dance moves, he does this thing where he tries to go low to the ground and then almost trips, lol. I swear that Moxie covered her mouth and yelled something that sounded suspiciously like Omigod! It was hilarious.

#2. My sims all went to a party at Moxie's house. I decided to send them all skinny dipping in her hot tub. At first, only the boys got nekkid--but afterwards my petite girl sim did too. The funny part came in when she decided to get out of the pool and rejoin the party (still naked). She finally went into Moxie's kid room and started playing with a toy spaceship (still naked). So funny.

This is a great EP. The townie sims are looking a lot less fugly. And its a lot of fun to play.
Test Subject
#404 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 12:38 AM
I've missed the hot tubs SO MUCH
Screenshots
Test Subject
#405 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 3:29 AM Last edited by Ellahn : 5th Nov 2010 at 2:53 AM. Reason: Adding content
Quote: Originally posted by socherish
I'm loving this expansion pack...haven't been able to tear myself away since I got it. It's the little details that make it really awesome, like the fact that you can drink your drink in the hottub or be invited to a party (though the one I went to was LAME - some vampire's house. Only the family was there, none of them were dancing and the toddler was crying. ) I'm going to go to a few other parties and see if they're any better. The clubs are amazing! :lovestruc

Sorry to hear about the party... Two hints: Either BE or go to a party with Musicians and, if possiblem Mixologists. Musicians are way more important. I have a couple, both are Musicians and a few other things (I play Epic, just moved the household to Bridgeport.), and the guy is learning Mixology.

Needless to say, every single party they go to has some amazing music and if it's in a nice place (As anyone knows, you get awfully rich after playing for a while. I keep wasting money and changing jobs but still the money finds a way to come back!) the guy does his Mixology thing. It's acually pretty cool!

I'm having problems ith finding out the hot spots though. God,almost every place I go is empty! I'm gonna try reading the newspaper, and I'm thinking about the relativity mod. God, Twallan owns, every Mod he made makes my game funnier and my life a bit happier. :P

Edit:

Please don't say I'm bitchy, but Skinny Dipping WAT? I have 3 hot tubs (For now) and two pools in my home and my Sims can't Skinny Dip because there are Children on the lot?!? If I was in the modding scene, this would be the first issue I'd address. Anyone else found this ridiculous and diminishing the fun, or is it just me?

Though other than that I guess the exhilarated moodlet DOES come a bit too easy....
Page 17 of 17