Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Aug 2020 at 12:28 AM
Default Can't confirm account
I've just created an account but am not getting the confirmation email so I can't actually finish the process. Help please, I have checked my address is correct and asked for a few resends. There is nothing in my spam folder either.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2020 at 8:47 AM
I have the exact same problem!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2020 at 12:44 PM
I've sent activation codes to both email addresses again and confirmed in the log that it was sent.  Hopefully you get them ok!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Sep 2020 at 2:24 PM
I have the same issue, requested the confirmation email 3 times, received 0 while the mail address should be correct
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#5 Old 11th Sep 2020 at 9:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Annelotte
I have the same issue, requested the confirmation email 3 times, received 0 while the mail address should be correct
Heya @Annelotte !

I just sent one to you as well!  If that one didn't show up, could you PM me so that we can check if the email you used is correct? Thanks!
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Sep 2020 at 7:59 PM
I cannot confirm my account either. I've tried multiple times for the last week or so!
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Sep 2020 at 5:39 PM
Yeah, I'm having the same problem!
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Sep 2020 at 1:21 AM
I'm having the same problem as well
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Feb 2021 at 2:17 PM
Hallo,

Is there any fix about this problem? I can’t confirm my email either.
Thank you
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#10 Old 10th Feb 2021 at 2:23 PM
According to the server, the mail is sent so I'd check in your spam email box.

Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Feb 2021 at 8:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
According to the server, the mail is sent so I'd check in your spam email box.

I checked... the wrong spam... sry for bothering you and thank you for your answer.
Stupid me...
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Mar 2021 at 4:54 PM
I'm not getting the confirmation email
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Mar 2021 at 7:49 PM
I have the same problem
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#14 Old 29th Mar 2021 at 8:15 PM
@Mike86xx is yours okay now?
@Tashiketh
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Apr 2021 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
@Mike86xx is yours okay now?
@Tashiketh

No still haven't received confirmation email.
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Apr 2021 at 1:12 PM
I have the same problem here ♥
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#17 Old 22nd Apr 2021 at 1:42 PM
Make sure you check your spam folders.  There's no issues server side, so there isn't much I can do about this issue I'm afraid.

Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Apr 2021 at 2:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
Make sure you check your spam folders.  There's no issues server side, so there isn't much I can do about this issue I'm afraid.

Thank you for answering me!
So I changed my email adress by one who finish by " .com " instead of " .fr " and it worked ^^
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Jun 2022 at 9:20 AM
Default I am not getting any confirmation emails
I have the exact same problem pressed already 3 times to resend the confirmation email and nothing. not in the spam folder as well. and the email is correct as well!
Test Subject
#20 Old 19th Jun 2022 at 5:26 PM
I have the exact same problem too
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Jun 2022 at 10:28 PM
I'm having the same problem. Been trying to get my account verified since last night and nothing goes through. Nothing in the spam filter, address is accurate.

Edit: Changed my email address from a yahoo.com account to a gmail.com account and got the e-mail right away. Might be something with yahoo.com's servers.
Test Subject
#22 Old 16th Jul 2022 at 11:18 PM Last edited by MessedUpEssy : 17th Jul 2022 at 12:07 PM.
hi i hope i am doing this right, but i have also not yet gotten any email so I can't confirm my account!

Edit: had to change my email to get the message but now I still can't confirm it as it says my web address isn't valid??

Edit 2: ok now it worked, it randomly decided to work right after I sent a mail to the help gmail, which was really weird but alls well that ends well I guess xD
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Dec 2022 at 11:36 AM Last edited by Red_Queen : 20th Dec 2022 at 10:39 PM.
Hello,
I'm having the exact same issue. I tried confirming my email months ago already, never worked. Come back, see the notification, try again, still nothing. No emails in spam, either. I double- and triple-checked that the email address is spelled correctly, it definitely is.
I can't change the email address either because I have yet to verify the old one.

Edit: Everything's fine now, thanks!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#24 Old 19th Dec 2022 at 12:25 PM
@Tashiketh Can you help please?
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th Jan 2023 at 2:43 AM
Hi! I 'm also having this issue. The verification email was never received after multiple requests. Is anyone available to help me with this?
Page 1 of 2