Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Trailer Trash Lot

by Bink13y Posted 24th Feb 2005 at 6:26 PM - Updated 16th Mar 2005 at 1:45 PM by Bink13y : EP Update

102 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 95 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 10:05 AM
I LOVE IT! Thanks again!

.::Priddychild::.
Field Researcher
#52 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 11:12 AM
Looks awefull, dirty and very very asocial.. you did a great job! and I like it..have yesterday download all the trashy stuff I found in different treads and now they can find a 'new'home.
Thank you.
Public Enema #2
Original Poster
#53 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 4:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jellybean177
:confused: Exuse me I have downloaded it but it is not in my game what happened?I really need help! :argh:

This Lot is cleaned and packed in the standard Sims2Pack self installer. I'm afrade the trouble if somthing with either your game, your computer, or some combination there of. We have a huge tech support forum here that you may want to carfully search through for ideas.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 6:31 AM
Its beautiful!!! you know... in all its trashy glory that is...
Test Subject
#55 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 10:11 AM
I love it. It reminds me of my aunts old place in the Ozarks. Also of a few parks here in the desert.
Test Subject
#56 Old 3rd Jul 2005 at 4:16 PM
Love the trashy trailer, making a park of trash Some objects(kitchen, blinds, bath and art) were flashing blue and took them out. The toilet in the front yard is flashing too but looks cute so we kept it in the lot; everything else is just great and is lots of fun Thanks so much :yippee:
Test Subject
#57 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 4:16 AM
I love this home and I'm glad I found it. In reality, we live in a culturally diverse society and embrace the differences from all walks of life. With that being said, did you happen to make anymore? I don't want the sim who's about to reside there to feel like the only outcast. -lol-
Test Subject
#58 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 5:56 AM
WOW,thanks man,but hey i live in a trailor,so im not trailor trash lol,seriously
Test Subject
#59 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 4:07 AM
That's just . . . fantastic. I think my favorite part is the flowers growing out of the toilet. Way to go.

Kristi
Test Subject
#60 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 12:02 PM
The trailer awsome and I love all the custom objects GREAT job :clap:
Test Subject
#61 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 3:44 PM
Amazing
I just recently found all this good stuff. Also noticed the date on some of the previous posts, and was wondering how do I keep up to date on the new things you guys are going to be making? These objects and trashy people are just too great and I don't want to miss a single thing. Thanks so much for all of you guys wonderful work. It looks great, works great, and I just love it!!
Test Subject
#62 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 9:19 PM
Love it!! I think I will make an entire neighborhood with just trailers and their owners. Now just to think of a suitable name.........
#63 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 9:48 PM Last edited by Elevi2010 : 4th Aug 2005 at 9:51 PM. Reason: 1/2 of it didn't make sense
[COLOR=Blue]:laugh: This could TOTALLY be the Redneck Yard of The Week!! Not offended but not all people's trailors look like that but it is out of humor. The people need to learn that you will be offended sometimes :D[/COLOR]
Test Subject
#64 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 4:16 PM Last edited by lucky1076 : 5th Aug 2005 at 4:18 PM.
Quote:
LOVIN IT! But my computer only runs on zip files. can you make it zip AND RAR?

Quote:
Awhh sorry,
My computer only makes rar files

Quote:
Sorry, but my computer can't make zip files. i get an error message saying "Old out of date archiving system, newbie error ID-10-T"...

:laugh:
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 5:22 PM
I need to figure out how to put some foil in the windows and throw a couple of tires up on the roof to hold it down during wind storms and it will be just like home.
Thanks
Field Researcher
#66 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 8:23 PM
i'm sorry that i see it just now..
great job :D
Forum Resident
#67 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 8:33 PM
This really looks like what a trashed lot would look like.
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 10:36 PM
At least the stairs are clean...
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 10:31 AM
Too funny! (But did I miss the engine block hanging from the tree?!?!?) Good work!
Test Subject
#70 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 3:37 AM
This looks AWESOME, but unfortunetly when I try to extract the file, it says that it is corrupt. Any idea what could be causing this?
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 6:17 AM
Not much of a 'Sim story reader' but I actually just read LordTyser's series and recognize this from it, I can't believe I am just finding this now...

thanks!
#72 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 1:02 AM
it crashes my game =/
i have only the sims 2 and i'm sure i downloaded the right file.....
?_?
Test Subject
#73 Old 26th Aug 2005 at 5:02 PM
This is way cool, But, some of the items came out weired they are blue and flash when playing the game. any clue on what is happening????
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 9:42 AM
i dont know why and wonder if anyone else has had this problem but ive downloaded both files and both say their corrupt i looked so forward to play this lot........very disappointed
#75 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 7:45 PM
Default Not trash?
Quote: Originally posted by sislori123
even thow I downloaded your "trashy trailer" thing here I would like to express that I am offened at the remarks "Better Slums and garbage magazine." WhiteTrash Ilistrated" I sold my large home and bought a new mobile home that is much better than what most people live in that have regular "houses" I have a island in my kitchen with amish made beautiful cabinets. over 1,500 sq foot of living space 2 large bathroom and 2 large bedrooms a dining room fit for a king. A beautiful landscaped yard that could be in a model for Better Homes and garden. Oh yea and not a bit of pannling just white walls . Please do not think all mobile homes are "trash"

Don't think they're trash? Try getting a home equity loan on one! They never appreciate in value. Only deteriorate. While a $50,000 "house" will be worth more in 10 years, a $50,000 mobile home will only decrease in value over it's lifetime. Check with any lender and ask about equity loans for "manufactured housing". Yours may not be "trash" toady, but give it a few years and it most certainly will be.
Page 3 of 5