Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Trailer Trash Lot

by Bink13y Posted 24th Feb 2005 at 6:26 PM - Updated 16th Mar 2005 at 1:45 PM by Bink13y : EP Update

102 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 95 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Public Enema #2
Original Poster
#76 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 6:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simobulous
Don't think they're trash? Try getting a home equity loan on one! They never appreciate in value. Only deteriorate. While a $50,000 "house" will be worth more in 10 years, a $50,000 mobile home will only decrease in value over it's lifetime. Check with any lender and ask about equity loans for "manufactured housing". Yours may not be "trash" toady, but give it a few years and it most certainly will be.

Worse is being an independant trucker, the price of a decient rig is as much as a new home. they not only vastly depreciate in value, but the constant costs of maintance and desial fule makes home repairs and utilitys look like pennies.

I know all this because i AM WHITE TRASH!!!! :D
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 11:15 PM
will this work with nightlife?
Test Subject
#78 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 6:41 AM
Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 6:27 AM Last edited by FredDoolie : 23rd Nov 2005 at 6:29 AM. Reason: ended it too soon
Bink, this place is the utmost in grossness. I put my test family* (seven of the hottest sims babes YOU'LL ever see) in it and they were walking around with their hands over their mouths and cussing like crazy. I love it! Keep up the good work.

* As soon as I perfect my own avatar I'll add him to the family, add a no-jelousy (SP?) hack and eat my heart out with envy while I watch that lucky booger have fun. [walks off singing the "Woo Hoo Woo Hoo Hoo" song].

... Linux rules and Windows drools.
Test Subject
#80 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 8:40 PM
Do you need EPs?
Test Subject
#81 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 9:48 PM
How many ppls houses do u think look like that in real life? lol I love it... its completely different from what I live in ( my house is only 3 months old ), and I love different....
love it
downloading...
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 1:25 AM
that looks so awsome. some of the trailers around here are almost as bad as that. but as that other guy said not all people who live in trailers are like that, my friend lives in a trailer and he does't have 10 brothers and sisters (he's an only child) he only has one dog to. anyway, its a great lot.

"Legends Never Die"-Harold Hunter 4/2/74-2/17/06
Test Subject
#83 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 7:57 PM
I can't believe I just found this...
Either Brandi Broke
Paris Hilton
or Kenny will live here!!

Thanks a gazillion
Test Subject
#84 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 6:35 PM
i love this lot my uncle lives in a trailer lol so now i can make him in the trailer thank you so much
Test Subject
#85 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 1:57 AM
Looks Very Awsome Been Wondering Why People Havnt Made A Great Trailer Trash Like This One Is Great Great Job On It. I Know U Here That From All Of Us But One More Cant Hurt Lol I Like It It Looks Just Like A Trasy Trailer. I Love It But I Personaly Wouldnt Want To Live In A Trashy Trailer. Great Work. Dl All Now
Test Subject
#86 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 6:03 PM
This is great. I've been needing an a house for my trashier sims.
Test Subject
#87 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 11:06 AM
I love it!!!
Test Subject
#88 Old 21st Jun 2006 at 4:07 PM
Hands down the best Sims2 lot ever created. I have slight variations of it in every neighborhood at least once and It's more fun than anything else in my game.

Everything funny and gross that sims do seems 10 times funnier in this setting-Bink13y, you're a genius!
Forum Resident
#89 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 10:21 PM
Yup this is just what I needed for my drama story. Many thanks!!

Sims Utopia...where your sims dreams become reality!

Click above to check out my site for more updates :)

New Roleplay site Sims Utopia the town that never dies..
Test Subject
#90 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 10:52 AM
Ok a few things,

I got the blue flashy things too, had to manually replace them all with the dirty look, not sure if I downloaded the trash set first or this so could be the reason. But most of the objects that werent blue were clean recolors.

Also the TV stand in the bedroom I had to remove because for some reason I cant turn it off and my sims seem to stay in bed watching TV til I manually force them out.

The trashed family makes it too compact, but added a few nap chairs to get past thism but will prolly move the family out and just leave the old folks the trailer.

If the blue flashies are a result of not getting the items first ya may wanna make a warning about that.

But it was a nice touch, gives me some character to my neighborhood as everything is too fancy. Plus with jobs and earned income I will slowly replace the dirty with 'clean' recolours as money comes in...
Test Subject
#91 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 12:05 AM
Hey, this looks very nice!

But im having a problem with the This-Old-Trailor-EP.rar file. I can't extract it, file corrupt does WinRAR tells me. Also the file is noted as 4.08Mb but its 96kb =/
Test Subject
#92 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 3:30 PM
Hey! That is very good! Now, I can do my own trailer Park! Cool! Thanks Bink13y!! Very good Job!
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 11:34 AM
Thank you so much!

If I weren't so romantic, I'd shoot you.
Field Researcher
#94 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 5:32 AM
Field Researcher
#95 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 7:57 AM
Very impressive! wonderfull idea. Thank you!

Alia vel Margierytka
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 3:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimMom4Ever
I downloaded this lot and when I went to play it today, alot of the objects are bright blue and flashing. Yes, I have the color enabler installed on my comp.

The chairs in the front yard, the gnome, the kitchen cabinets, the fridge and smoke alarm, all of the window blinds, the toilet planter in the yard, the bathroom sink, toilet, mirror and stuff hanging on the wall, the thing on the front of the trailor by the hitch are are bright blinking blue.

Crap, I was really looking forward to playing with this lot. :confused:
I know! I had the same problem! I went to go play Joey the cute little drug addict and everything was flashing blue and black! Boy, was I pissed! Does anyone else know what's wrong?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 8:02 PM
Thank you! This is my favorite lot i have ever downloaded (when i have rechanged it into a not luxury or snobby trailer , a livable dirty trailer , dough no furnitures outside and sutch) thank you! The only problem is that some furnitures (like the painting in the bedrom) is showing its real look there , but in the catalog i can't find it. There it is in its real shape.
Test Subject
#98 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 8:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by supermega123
I know! I had the same problem! I went to go play Joey the cute little drug addict and everything was flashing blue and black! Boy, was I pissed! Does anyone else know what's wrong?

Try to download the '' always filthy add-ons package ''. I would also recommend to download everything in the links he gave you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#99 Old 9th May 2012 at 6:00 PM
you mention bunk bead in the info.. you know you have to have stairs or downloaded bunk beds to enter them right? xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#100 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 6:59 AM
oh i like it thanks
Page 4 of 5