Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 11:26 PM
Help Needed.
Hi, I'd like to change my sims wages, but I don't know ho to do that.
Could anybody help?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 8:58 AM
The wages for the rabbithole careers are in the "Careers" XML. They look like this:

<Criminal>
<Title>ConArtist</Title>
<BasePay>63</BasePay>
<PensionPay>90</PensionPay>
<WakeupTime>19</WakeupTime>
<StartTime>21</StartTime>
<DayLength>6</DayLength>
<DaysToWork>U,M,T,F,S</DaysToWork>
<Level>6</Level>
...etc.

Change the BasePay number to whatever you want, and it should work fine. For the new Ambitions careers look at "Active Careers" XML in the <Stipend> line.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 9:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shimrod101
The wages for the rabbithole careers are in the "Careers" XML. They look like this:

<Criminal>
<Title>ConArtist</Title>
<BasePay>63</BasePay>
<PensionPay>90</PensionPay>
<WakeupTime>19</WakeupTime>
<StartTime>21</StartTime>
<DayLength>6</DayLength>
<DaysToWork>U,M,T,F,S</DaysToWork>
<Level>6</Level>
...etc.

Change the BasePay number to whatever you want, and it should work fine. For the new Ambitions careers look at "Active Careers" XML in the <Stipend> line.

What Kind Of Tool should I use to find and edit the career xml
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 9:24 AM
S3PE can do it. I have a tutorial on XML tuning modding under my profile (click on Articles - it should be near-ish the top of the list). S3PE has changed a little since I wrote it but it still should be fairly easy to follow.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.