Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 11:06 AM
Default Best looking premade Sims?
I've seen plenty of threads like this in Sims 2 discussion, but not even one for Sims 3.

So, you know the questions, who do you think is the best looking premade Sim in TS3?
((Yeah, I know that most of TS3 townies are made of vanilla puddings and such, but some look better than the rest, and that's what I'm asking))
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 11:15 AM
I love Lilly Bo Chique from Bridgeport. Most of the female bouncers in Bridgeport are pretty hot too.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 1:19 PM
The Clavell son in Sunset Valley, the mooch guy, yanno? Or that wanna-be doctor woman, blonde, lives alone.. Her name escapes me. Also, Parker Langerak was pretty handsome when he grew up.

Go suck an elf...
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 1:55 PM
Jon Lessen at Riverwiev, perhaps. I mercilessly delete all premade sims but Jon kind of has a special place in my heart. I usually move him to whatever neighbourhood I'm playing - after a makeover though. I like his sad eyes. He looks like he's had his heart broken.
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 2:14 PM Last edited by vhanster : 27th Feb 2011 at 1:01 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by brillo_pad
The Clavell son in Sunset Valley, the mooch guy, yanno? Or that wanna-be doctor woman, blonde, lives alone.. Her name escapes me. Also, Parker Langerak was pretty handsome when he grew up.

You mean Xander Clavell and Jamie Jolina?

Well, answering my own question, I think the best looking Sims in TS3 would be Wogan Hemlock and his townie sister, Bridgit (though, personally, I think Brigit is way better)
Forum Resident
#6 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 2:32 PM
After removing the crapload of makeup, Amy Bull looks nice, too.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 2:39 PM
I keep hoping Meadow Thayer will come home from school with one of my teenagers. And walk all over him with those big pink Uggs.
Alchemist
#8 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 3:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rkalanu
I keep hoping Meadow Thayer will come home from school with one of my teenagers. And walk all over him with those big pink Uggs.

Sims 3.

All the bartenders that have spawned in my game until now were really, really good looking.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Mad Poster
#9 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 3:08 PM
The sims in Bridgeport are fortunate in the looks department, moreso than the other worlds IMO. There's a female celeb whose name I can't remember, she has blonde hair and big sunglasses on, and quite an angular face. As far as I can remember I find her the best looking.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 3:44 PM
Diana Jones is really pretty, the picture doesn't make her justice, she looks better in-game.

Also, Marina Prattle , is pretty cute.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 3:53 PM
Emerald Greenwood, in Twinbrook. She grows up to be really pretty.

And Sofia Carlton in Twinbrook is gorgeous once you make her up properly and get rid of those awful sunglasses and the mess of hair!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 4:52 PM
My favorites are:

Bridgeport
Lilly Bo Chique
Matthew Hamming

Sunset Valley
Jamie Jolina
Jared Frio

Riverview
Hal Breckenridge
Constance Shelley

Twinbrook
Molly Coddle
Goodwin Goode

I also adore Biyu Shen from Shang Simla. She's just so cute!

When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect...Hungry
Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 9:54 PM
Don Lothario in Riverview is gorgeous. I think Conner Frio is the cutest guy in Sunset Valley.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 3:58 AM
George Dean from Riverview is a cutie.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 4:12 AM
Connor Frio's mouth is way too low. I used him for a legacy once, and regretted it for three generations. His kids are HIDEOUS.
Mad Poster
#16 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 5:08 AM
I agree about George Dean in Riverview, take those braids out and put a nice hairdo, beard he looks like a different, more handsome sim. He is just hard to catch up with in the town.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#17 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 5:48 AM Last edited by babele44 : 27th Feb 2011 at 6:01 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by acid_fairy
And Sofia Carlton in Twinbrook is gorgeous once you make her up properly and get rid of those awful sunglasses and the mess of hair!
But you'd have to edit her in CAS, too, because the developers gave her no ears.

But here's my current list

Riverview
Rhoda Bagley
Bob Newby Sr.
Bridgeport
Tiara Evangelista and Lola Belle
Mick Situp and Valentin Frye (firefighter NPC)
Sunset Valley
Jamie Jolina
Tragic Clown
Twinbrook
The Green family and Cho Sonwhun (a homeless)
Notzo Curious (after a little tweaking in CAS)
Barnacle Bay
Violetta Annan and Juliet Verona
Bart Inkbeard

China
Wu Xio (can't remember whether the name is correct. She lives with the Zhi sisters and has a red short dress)
Liang Yat Sen
France
Jolene Montague
Francois Lambert (He's an elder but I always try to put a YA version of him back into the game as soon as he's dead)
Egypt
Aisha Lufti (if you slim her down)
Youssef Nagi
Forum Resident
#18 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 11:42 AM
Youssef Nagi - yeah.. I turned him into a vampire, but now he's always hanging around in Bridgeport, crashing ma parties!

Go suck an elf...
Field Researcher
#19 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 1:13 PM
Here's my (non-complete) list:

SV:
Jamie Jolina
Agnes Crumplebottom (with changed makeup and hair)
Mortimer Goth
Holly Alto

Twinbrook:
all the Greenwoods (the parents needed new hairstyles)
Goodwin Godde
Amy Bull with new, natural makeup, new hair and clothes

Bridgeport:
Bianca Rubble (she doesn't need any makeover at all, I like everything about her looks)
Wogan Hemlock (needs some stylistic makover)
Elvira Slayer (with a different hair)
Mathew Hemming (with a minor makeover)

There can be more pretty sims< but I have net sen all of them close, so the list is to be continued. I only mentioned the sims that don't need any change of facial features and body, just new clothes, hair, and makeup.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 2:06 PM
Haha, people have just different tastes!

I really like Katelyn Missoni (Bridgeport, Blonde with big glasses). There's absolutely no editing required. I'm going to import her into all my new games.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 4:53 PM
Mortimer Goth! I even saved him to the bin, to later make his own story in an another gameplay.
Test Subject
#22 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 1:37 AM
Default Re: Best looking premade Sims?
Vladimir Schlick in Bridgeport ;] <333
Test Subject
#23 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 2:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by brillo_pad

The doctor woman is pretty. She has married my sims. I can't think of her name, either! Jamie Jolina???
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 2:48 AM
The only premades that have really stood out for me are in Sunset Valley:-

Connor Frio
Gunther Goth
Claire Ursine
Emma Hatch
Jamie Jolina
Morgana Wolff
Ethan Bunch
Scholar
#25 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 3:08 AM
Yeah, Mortimer always grows up to be really gorgeous.

Star Shue, one of the adopted kids in Hidden Springs, grows up to be oddly pretty in an anime big eyes kind of way. She's the green one.

Snickerson: a Random Legacy Challenge. There are zebras involved. Zebras.
Page 1 of 7