Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 8:26 PM
Default First piece of CC I made :D
After a ton of tinkering with GIMP to get it to accept DDS files, I finally churned out my first super simple piece of CC just a Trafalgar Law inspired shirt, and might I add that my husband's sim-self looks quite dashing in it.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 2:11 AM
I'm thinking about downloading the required tools and maybe attempting some things. I for some reason want polka dotted things. lol

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th Aug 2014 at 5:19 AM
Default custom content
Hope someone will make the men's open flannel shirt without the T-shirt. Body hair for men. Knee or ankle length skirt for elder women. Warmer, less ashy skin tones for dark Sims. Longer hair for men. I like the grey hair for the elders, but is there a salt and pepper hair color?
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 5:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ursine1bear
Hope someone will make the men's open flannel shirt without the T-shirt. Body hair for men. Knee or ankle length skirt for elder women. Warmer, less ashy skin tones for dark Sims. Longer hair for men. I like the grey hair for the elders, but is there a salt and pepper hair color?

Their are two salt and pepper hair colors.