Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Sep 2019 at 8:00 PM
Default WCIF a MTS thread?
A while ago I stumbled upon a thread here that was talking about what lot type attract what sims. The thread had like a nice graph, telling what sims(according to their traits etc.) felt attracted to which types of lots.
Unfortunately I cant remember the keywords I typed in google to find it in the past, so I was hoping simmers here could maybe help me out?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 15th Sep 2019 at 10:56 PM
I know which one you're talking about but don't know where exactly it was. However I do have the excel table with the venues somewhere, I can send it to you - just need to find it first.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 15th Sep 2019 at 11:54 PM
This has some basic information about lot type vs. sims - https://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/...dittownlots.php
Inventor
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Sep 2019 at 10:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by enable_llamas
I know which one you're talking about but don't know where exactly it was. However I do have the excel table with the venues somewhere, I can send it to you - just need to find it first.

If its not too much trouble, then please
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Sep 2019 at 10:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KatyFernlily
This has some basic information about lot type vs. sims - https://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/...dittownlots.php

Unfortunately that's not the one
Instructor
#6 Old 16th Sep 2019 at 1:22 PM
Sent you a pm (for reference it was by nikel23 )
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Sep 2019 at 5:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by enable_llamas
Sent you a pm (for reference it was by nikel23 )

Can you send me the Excel sheet too, please? By PM or whatever way you want.

Or, better yet, link to the original thread by nikel23? I don't think that's against the rules; necromancy of threads is forbidden, but as long as no one actually posts on the old thread again now, merely posting a link to an old thread and viewing it should be perfectly fine.

At any rate, thank you kindly! <3
Instructor
#8 Old 16th Sep 2019 at 6:40 PM Last edited by enable_llamas : 16th Sep 2019 at 11:13 PM.
Sure, I'll send it to you too It's not against the rules or anything but I still have no idea where or what the thread was, it was just part of the filename (the xml file is by Nikel, not the thread).

Edit: Found it finally, post #13.