Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Aug 2021 at 9:29 PM Last edited by NutsAndDolts : 17th Aug 2021 at 10:44 PM.
Default FHRA's houseboats [solved]
I love FHRA's builds, but not all of them are available on MTS, and the download links on their site aren't currently working for everything.

In particular I'm trying to find these lots: The Tropics, Sunset Beach House, and Pink Houseboat.

If anyone knows of alternate links (or is it OK to just share them?) please let me know. <3
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Aug 2021 at 1:04 AM
Instructor
#5 Old 17th Aug 2021 at 3:31 AM
They are still fairly active on their site, last post was in about 2-3 weeks ago, have you tried messaging them? The links aren't down, when I clicked i got a message about it exceeding viewing limits and I see that they recently updated a few others from a recent post.
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Aug 2021 at 4:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mandelyn
They are still fairly active on their site, last post was in about 2-3 weeks ago, have you tried messaging them? The links aren't down, when I clicked i got a message about it exceeding viewing limits and I see that they recently updated a few others from a recent post.

I messaged them a week or two ago (assuming it went through). I'll keep checking back.
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Aug 2021 at 10:44 PM
My adblocker doesn't like those either. Maybe a false positive? I will mark the thread as solved and try them out later anyway. Thank you for the help!
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Aug 2021 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
I haven't read if any changes to MTS posting rules, but we are suppose to only post the page with the downloads as I did in my first reply. The 2nd reply I think I am already breaking rules by posting the download links. However, I think it's ok since I did post the original page. But I'm sure technically I am not suppose to put attachments for downloads that are already available, for redundancy and bandwidth issues.

So I went ahead and downloaded them since they're not too big, largest one was 4MB. The are rar in this file, there should be no issues as I packed this myself. I'd appreciate it if you would write a reply after you download them so I can delete them from the MTS attachment server. Else, I'll probably just delete it in a couple of days or so. But I recommend you find out why your Malwarebyte is causing the issue as Sims3planet has the most comprehensive collection of many lost CCs.

Enjoy.

Aaah thank you so much! Got them! I'm sorry my request was troublesome!
Instructor
#12 Old 18th Aug 2021 at 5:52 AM
The links keep timing out for me, so kind of weird as I have no problem going to sims3planet and browsing around.
Instructor
#14 Old 19th Aug 2021 at 1:46 AM
I was gonna grab them because they are lovely, wasn't specifically looking for them just thought it was odd that both different links kept timing out for me. Don't have that issue often.