Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Oct 2021 at 4:43 PM Last edited by Cassowary.Casserole : 26th Oct 2021 at 6:03 PM.
WCIF Store Fro edit by Procrasimnation? [Solved]
I can't find it anywhere, not even on web archive and I haven't seen anyone reupload it. It's a really cute edit that gets rid of the odd shape of the store Wild Fire hair.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 26th Oct 2021 at 5:50 PM
Here's the download link retrieved from someone's reblog
https://www.mediafire.com/file/1hc2...o_Edit.zip/file

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Oct 2021 at 5:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aisquared
Here's the download link retrieved from someone's reblog
https://www.mediafire.com/file/1hc2...o_Edit.zip/file

Thank you!! :D
Forum Resident
#4 Old 26th Oct 2021 at 6:43 PM
I do not think the original hair has an odd shape but maybe that is because I am used to my hair taking whatever form if I do not shape it, or when I lay my head down the shape always ends up changing, lol. Which is why just carrying around a pick in my hair to fix it to the shape I want is useful. Besides, I think it is unique that African hair can be naturally styled and does not have to conform to a perfect sphere. Some styles are nice asymmetrical.

I like the original, edited versions and conversions of this hair.

Previous Game: Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition (Hard Mode: Y!? All side missions and Riddler trophies/riddles/physical challenges completed in the main campaign.)

Next Game: Batman Arkham Knight
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Oct 2021 at 8:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deshong
I do not think the original hair has an odd shape but maybe that is because I am used to my hair taking whatever form if I do not shape it, or when I lay my head down the shape always ends up changing, lol. Which is why just carrying around a pick in my hair to fix it to the shape I want is useful. Besides, I think it is unique that African hair can be naturally styled and does not have to conform to a perfect sphere. Some styles are nice asymmetrical.

I like the original, edited versions and conversions of this hair.

I have afro-textured hair as well. The original store hair overdoes the 'just got out of bed' thing imo.