Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis "Lost & Found" #26: Floral Centerpiece - *NL REQUIRED*

by Numenor Posted 4th Sep 2007 at 3:13 PM - Updated 9th Oct 2008 at 1:59 PM by cameronsnan

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
#26 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 9:25 AM
Really cool!!! Thanks. I wish Maxis wouldn't hide such objects... BTW, Are both items that are pictured included lol j/k.... Teehee Thanks !
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 1:38 PM
Thanks and thanks again. I have asked everywhere for somebody to extract it. It's just gordious that you did. Love'ya!
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 5:44 AM
Maxis is silly, that is such a beautiful plant! Especially the pot!

Thank you Numenor!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Instructor
#29 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 11:58 AM
Thanks so much!! I love different arrangments and this looks perfect

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 2:20 PM
Thanks!!!

That's funny... the black ugly vase reminds me of The Sims 1!!
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#31 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 11:04 AM
thank you!

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Theorist
#32 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 1:13 AM
awesome!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 8:13 PM
Oh, how beautiful! Thank you both for finding/packaging!!! <33333

I am an (unloaded?) gun; false hope.
Test Subject
#34 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 1:52 AM
The game doesn't ship with enough types of plants. There still isn't any decent default tabletop plant...
Test Subject
#35 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 7:58 AM
Thanks a lot , Numenor. I saw this one once on TSR and was disgusted that they made it paying!

Basicaly, it's a Maxis product, and TSR didn't made any recoloration..

That's why, I thank you, Numenor for having not only re-create this and made it free but also for all things you and the Mts2 staff have created/found/fixed/recolrated/shared for us. It's very appreciated.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 2:26 AM
wow
Scholar
#37 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 2:01 AM
this may be a bit snoobies/prudish of me but hey
i dunno maybe its just me but i have a bit of the plant that glows bright green.. just one branch... its noting major... can barley see it.. i was just wondering what is it that makes it glow like that? mesh error? graphics?! :P
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i.../Screenshot.jpg
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#38 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 11:36 AM
Yes, very odd... It's barely visible but I can clearly see it in your screenshot...
I checked the texture: all the branches use the same portion of the texture, so I guess that it's just a matter of light reflection; none of the screenshots I took in my game before posting shows this glitch...
Thanks for reporting, though

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 1st Nov 2007 at 1:52 PM
Le super magnifiqué! I love it to bits!
Test Subject
#40 Old 4th Nov 2007 at 1:47 AM
Veerrrrryyyy Pretty, thankyou!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 5th Nov 2007 at 5:55 AM
is it just me or does the flower arrangement with the black vase look like the flowers sims give each other in sims1? anyhow, thanks for extracting the file
Field Researcher
#42 Old 5th Nov 2007 at 5:30 PM
great work as usual

Likeing new TS3 build grid and placements, not liking TS3 Store and changes to shops.
Forum Resident
#43 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 9:23 PM
How do you extract these files?
Test Subject
#44 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 2:24 PM
Wow, Maxis is so dumb (heehee) because this is so beautiful! I'm downloading it right away!!

Thanks
Test Subject
#45 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 2:35 AM
veryyyy spiffy!!
but dude.
did u HAVE to reduce it to 1 tile? :/
i was pretty excited that i might actually get a centerpiece for my two-tile tables.
oh well.

thanks anyway!
Test Subject
#46 Old 6th May 2008 at 11:29 PM
Thanks! Do you know if the original 2-tile version is available anywhere?
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 8:46 AM
This was my favorite from the game, I have missed it, thank you for bringing back!!
Forum Resident
#48 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 8:35 AM
If it's not too much trouble I'd simply love it if you could add a 2-tile version of it as well - it would be infinitely appreciated.

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Field Researcher
#49 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 1:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jhd1189
Whoa! This is much more attractive than any of the other flower vases Maxis has given us. I wonder why they left it out? Anyway, thanks for fixing it for us!

They probably thought it was too pretty.You know what Maxis are like,the crappier the better! :P

"What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay.
So long and goodnight,so long and goodnight."-Helena,My Chemical Romance
(( ))
// \\
Instructor
#50 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 3:00 PM
hmmm... all these lost and found items... could it be that even with release Maxis had already formulated ideas for TS2 Store? But then forgotten about these?
Page 2 of 3