Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 4:43 AM
Default Robot/Cyborg limbs?
I've been searching the internet for days now trying to find any robotic arm or leg prosthetics for sims lol

Of course, there are the glove/tattoo ones by Arisuka, but I was hoping for something that was an actual mesh.
There's this cool one by Mitarasi, for females

And there are this one for sims 2

and plenty for sims 4 lol

Anyone see anything like those for sims 3?
Preferably for males, but I'll take what I can get haa

"I have asked the rocks, but the rocks do not recall. Even the rocks do not recall." -Samos the sage
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 8:03 AM
VenusPrincess made a set of shirts with a prosthetic arm and several bottoms with a prosthetic leg, all for males.

There's this bottom/shoes combination for females by editsims/littlecat. You can find the shorts+leg (littlecat_Prosthetic_Leg_Shorts) and shoes (littlecat_Prosthetic_Leg_Sneakers) here.

ps: it was nice being a Space Pony...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 9:16 PM
Awesome, thanks!!

"I have asked the rocks, but the rocks do not recall. Even the rocks do not recall." -Samos the sage
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Jan 2022 at 5:10 AM
I am looking for a while for the cyborg arms and legs by Mitarasi. Do you have a link to the file or .package file? Please send me.

For Sims 3, there are a lot of cool packs especially the cyborg pack by OneEuroMutt found on his Tumblr page.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Dec 2023 at 7:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AttiDudeGamer
I am looking for a while for the cyborg arms and legs by Mitarasi. Do you have a link to the file or .package file? Please send me.

For Sims 3, there are a lot of cool packs especially the cyborg pack by OneEuroMutt found on his Tumblr page.

The cyborg arms and legs are part of a dress
Attached files:
File Type: rar  mitarasi-af-cl-robo-dress.rar (4.58 MB, 34 downloads)