Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 1:41 AM
Default sims3planet not working for anyone else?
I'm trying really hard to use this site but both browsers (firefox and chrome) both seem to just load forever until it tells me that the site can't be loaded. Is the site defunked or am I doing something wrong?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 1:44 AM
When I tried connecting to it I got a message from Avast saying that the site was trying to load malware.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 1:48 AM
I see many people still using it at least up to 2020, I'm unsure if there's something I'm missing here
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 1:59 AM
Hmmm, the doesn't appear to be down globally, it loads perfectly for me on both my desktop and gf's laptop.

do you use an adblocker? Back in the day when I used AB+ I got locked out of the site, Haven't had many problems since i switched to ublock origin tho.

In Stuffed Crust, We Do Trust.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 2:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PizzaPartyForever
Hmmm, the doesn't appear to be down globally, it loads perfectly for me on both my desktop and gf's laptop.

do you use an adblocker? Back in the day when I used AB+ I got locked out of the site, Haven't had many problems since i switched to ublock origin tho.

thats so weird, I use Ublock but even when I turn it off I'm still getting nothing. I really just want to use this old site
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 2:47 AM
"This site can’t be reached sims3planet.net took too long to respond." Is what I'm getting on Chrome, "The connection has timed out

The server at sims3planet.net is taking too long to respond." Is what I'm getting on firefox. I don't think it's a browser problem,
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 2:48 AM
Or maybe it is and yall have yours set up in a certain way? I just really want to visit this old site and see all the neat stuff ;u;
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 2:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by poof
Or maybe it is and yall have yours set up in a certain way? I just really want to visit this old site and see all the neat stuff ;u;

Looking into it, I tried my phone as well. Still nothing. Had to disconnect the wifi on my phone to view the site.

So it's a network problem? Is there anything I can do to fix this perhaps?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 2:58 AM
do you use a vpn at all? if you do you can you try switching your sever location.

In Stuffed Crust, We Do Trust.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 3:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PizzaPartyForever
do you use a vpn at all? if you do you can you try switching your sever location.

I could try to use one of those free vpn's, idk about changing my server location though. I'll let yall know if this works
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 3:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by poof
I could try to use one of those free vpn's, idk about changing my server location though. I'll let yall know if this works

VPN worked lmao. Thanks gang