Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Oct 2021 at 12:28 AM Last edited by Victor_tor : 24th Oct 2021 at 1:11 AM. Reason: Solved
Default WCIF MYOS Tracksuit (solved)
Hello. I've seen this link recently and suddenly found that this picture slightly differs from what I was searching because the guys on preview wears jeans. I decided to reach another full suit and found already two links for those tracksuit but this go to Forbidden Link and this is banned by my internet provider.
Can anyone reshare it for me please? I guess second link is available but hosting is not allowed in my country for some reason.
Regards Vic ^_^

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 24th Oct 2021 at 12:43 AM
Here you go! I could open the link that was blocked for you.

Apparently the file uploader won't let me upload files if they're in both .package and .sims3pack format /eyeroll
So here's a Mega link: https://mega.nz/file/CZE1XY4K#24k50...bMe90YuhePPljR4

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Oct 2021 at 1:01 AM
Thank you ^_^

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.