Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Aug 2021 at 11:09 PM
Default What are your favorite mods?
So I've recently upgraded from a decent laptop to a gaming computer that finally has space for mods & CC. I'm wondering, what mods do you feel really enhance your gameplay?

I know about MCCC, More Columns in CAS, Stand Still in CAS & UI Cheats Extension. I also have Grannies Cookbook, a handful of LMS mods & some random mods to make the game a little easier (No NAP stealing, no Murphy Bed death, etc.). But there's gotta be more out there I haven't even scratched the surface of.

Feel free to suggest CC you love too!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 21st Aug 2021 at 11:35 PM
Field Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2021 at 10:54 AM
Bienchen's Whims Overhaul is a must for me.
I really enjoy playing with whims, and I need that system to be up to date.

TwistedMexis Better Build/Buy mod, makes the catalog so much easier to use.

RoBurky's Meaningful Stories, to make emotions and moods a little more versatile.

Last but not least, two mods from Turbodriver:
Simulation Unclogger - to help with the simulation lag
Less Intrusive Conversation - because I Just. Cant. Stand.It. when the whole d*mn town joins in on every conversion everywhere.
Scholar
#4 Old 23rd Aug 2021 at 4:28 PM
I would love to pack my game with 10s and thousands of mods, but I only have the very few basics like MCCC, a few little of LittleMsSam's bug fixes, just one of sacifical mods, and several of scumbumbo's mods and far too often get too many frequent LE's (last exception) errors, in it's a chore enough just trying to keep those few up to date.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 11th Sep 2021 at 2:41 PM
I found a list containing many interesting mods. The list is updated 08/16/2021
https://pleasantsims.com/sims-4-recommended-mods-list/