Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Aug 2021 at 8:13 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Biological parents
I added a townie baby to my couple's house, i searched for adoption mods that make the parents just parents and the biological parents to show up as biological in friends tab.
I gave up on that because so many people asked for adoption pools but didn't get answered.
So my question is; can i assign the couple as the baby's step-mother step-father as it is the closest i can get to biological parent zamazingo, maybe i can do it with nraas?
If i make my couple the baby's step parents does that cause any bugs or show them as they cheated their partner?
Or, can i make them the baby's step parents via nraas and keep the mother and father as normal?
so to be clear, how can i make an added baby related to the couple that "adopted" him without breaking the relations to the real parents?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 29th Aug 2021 at 1:03 AM
I don't think you can.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Aug 2021 at 3:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mandelyn
I don't think you can.

well, sad

ty anyway
Instructor
#4 Old 30th Aug 2021 at 12:11 AM
If a kid gets taken away and then adopted, does that break the tie to the bio parents?

MKATSONP is a Sims 3 Medieval Comedy Drama on Youtube and Tumblr
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 30th Aug 2021 at 11:37 AM
Yes, they get family ties to the adoptive parents instead, and their memories are nuked.