Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
#326 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 2:49 PM
The touch panel on top of the ElectronoTicket machine

Garden sprinkler inside a greenhouse
Advertisement
Alchemist
#327 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 8:29 PM
I love this thread One of the things I like best about the game are all the little details!

Here are a few of mine

Flowers from the hydroponic planter

Treasure chest souvenir

Captain's log from the BV pirate ship

Chips and dip platter

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Forum Resident
#328 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 9:27 PM

I've never actually paid much attention to what kids are drawing.

MaraLetsPlay on Youtube - Sims Let's Plays and Livestreams
Mara @ LJ - Downloads and stories
TS2 Patch and Pre-made Sim Archive | TS2 Townie/NPC Archive | TS3 Pre-made Sim Archive
Scholar
#329 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 11:20 PM
I like this thread, it should be revived.

The chocolate machine

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Alchemist
#330 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 8:13 AM
I love this gal:

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Scholar
#331 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 10:21 PM

Lab Assistant
#332 Old 5th Feb 2011 at 2:17 PM

If you leave me now…
Test Subject
#333 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 8:49 AM
so is very nice
Test Subject
#334 Old 18th Feb 2011 at 1:27 AM
wow I never really thought there would be so much detail. I'm sure to keep an eye out in my game. Interesting...
Forum Resident
#335 Old 18th Feb 2011 at 1:49 AM
mmm same, but my graphics card is laim :P

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher
Field Researcher
#336 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 9:13 AM
I hope I don't get in trouble for reviving this thread (it's only been two weeks since the last post, so I'm hoping and thinking it's okay!)! Anyway, after seeing all the pictures on this thread, I was inspired to take some of my own.

Ever wondered what it looks like inside one of those kitchen cabinets?

I love how realistic the walls of the cabinet look!

Inside the dishwasher:

Taking a peek under a bed:

What it looks like when you get underneath the covers with your sim (ugh, that sounds really dirty!):

If anyone's wondering, the sim in question is Lucy Burb (a YA attending Sim State in my game). Good thing she was sound asleep, since I don't think she'd have been too pleased if she knew I was taking pictures of her in her underwear! Well, I hope you enjoy these pictures. There are more to come (I would post them now, but that would mean exceeding the 4 inline picture limit, and I doubt that would go over very well)!
Theorist
#337 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 7:19 PM
I loved the homework notebook pictures from a few posts back, ForeverCamp! I never realised how realistic the homework looked before!

Lobster:

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Field Researcher
#338 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 6:06 AM
More of my detailed pictures!

Inside the GarbageNinja trash compacter:

Looking out from inside the base game computer:

What a sim house looks like from a toliet's perspective!:

Test Subject
#339 Old 21st Mar 2011 at 7:19 PM
Default outdoor showers
this is a closeup of my fountain and outdoor showers
Screenshots
Test Subject
#340 Old 21st Mar 2011 at 7:29 PM
Default my pool
this is my pool on the backyards second floor
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#341 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 2:20 AM Last edited by NeonSim : 22nd Mar 2011 at 2:30 AM.
This thread is excellent...original and really fun! I dont think i ever realised the effort EA put into the objects....

Here is a bug collection set...every Sim will have one in their inventory after they catch their first bug

A pretty light

From the Zen Garden

Mad Poster
#342 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 11:56 PM Last edited by DigitalSympathies : 29th Mar 2011 at 12:08 AM.
EDIT: Oh yes. The Heaveola Landwhale ingame has license plates that look like these but with numbers:

Dartboard:

Hot Tub:

H&M clothes hanger:

Kaylynn's French maid dress:

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Field Researcher
#343 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 10:23 AM

Prize-winning spaghetti!
Undead Molten Llama
#344 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 10:55 PM
My graphics are certainly not the best, but here's my contribution. Until my most recent 'hood, I never really got into neighborhood deco aside from rocks and trees. But for this I decided to use some of the object-y things. This is the carousel, which I thought was nicely-detailed for something that probably wasn't really supposed to be viewed up close:

I thought it was so cute that I actually went ahead and built a lot for the thing to sit on. The carousel can only be seen in neighborhood view, of course, but it was a lot that I wasn't going to use anyway, sooo...

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Forum Resident
#345 Old 15th May 2011 at 4:22 PM
It's amazing how detailed EA made everything in this game. I love it! Keep the pics coming! :D
Forum Resident
#346 Old 15th May 2011 at 4:47 PM
Hot and Cold on sink taps.

Digital clock on stove.

Cat.

Instructor
#347 Old 15th May 2011 at 6:13 PM
Quote:
The carousel can only be seen in neighborhood view, of course, but it was a lot that I wasn't going to use anyway, sooo...

Numenor's Lost and Found version shows while your on the lot. It's under Miscellaneous.
Scholar
#348 Old 16th May 2011 at 3:53 AM
Clogged toilets actually appear clogged.

Forum Resident
#349 Old 16th May 2011 at 5:11 AM
I should have taken a picture, but when the litter box gets really dirty, it's really disgusting inside.
Inventor
#350 Old 31st May 2011 at 8:33 AM
Random splishy-splash.
Page 14 of 19