Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 4:07 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, University Life
Default Around the Sims3? Is it safe?
I have heard Around the Sims3 very highly recommended around this site, but are the downloads safe?

Also, can anyone recommend me some good 'clutter' sites. Sites that have buyable clutter for a sims home?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 5:28 PM
ATS, absolutely. I have almost everything from there. It's high quality.

I don't know any sites that cater primarily for clutter.

I can recommend here:
http://mysims3blog.blogspot.ca/
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 5:54 PM
Delphy Dashboard says that many ATS3 downloads conflict with each other, but I've never had any problems with that in-game.

The only problem I've had with ATS3 downloads is that when you put the kids in the walkers then they get really stretched out and weird-looking when they're standing in the walker, but look normal when the're walking.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 1:25 AM
Thanks so much guys. I really appreciate your responses.
Alchemist
#5 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 8:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Salaa
Delphy Dashboard says that many ATS3 downloads conflict with each other, but I've never had any problems with that in-game.

If the conflicting files are by the same creator - in this case ATS - it is normal and safe. However, if different creators files conflict with each other, then it's problem.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 12:02 PM
i agree that ATS is a reliable site and safe to download. you get what you see (high quality and maxis match items) and if somethings not perfect (animations e.p.) theres always a symbol like this you can click on that tells you whats not "perfect" and then judge for yourself if you still want the download. i think thats also a big plus

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Sep 2021 at 5:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shmovese
i agree that ATS is a reliable site and safe to download. you get what you see (high quality and maxis match items) and if somethings not perfect (animations e.p.) theres always a symbol like this you can click on that tells you whats not "perfect" and then judge for yourself if you still want the download. i think thats also a big plus

Resurrecting this thread to say that there is no way to change your password. It seems no one monitors the site anymore except for donations and emails go answered.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#8 Old 11th Sep 2021 at 6:05 PM
@Lyra74 The owner of AroundtheSims is active on here sometimes, @ATS Sandy so try sending her a message to let her know. She has been very busy this summer so possible that she hasn't seen the messages, or perhaps the messages aren't getting through.
Instructor
#9 Old 12th Sep 2021 at 9:50 AM
i was going to say she has been consistently putting stuff up all summer and responded to a post here just a couple days ago.

....wait there is a password at ATS?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 13th Sep 2021 at 4:18 PM Last edited by ATS Sandy : 13th Sep 2021 at 8:33 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Lyra74
Resurrecting this thread to say that there is no way to change your password. It seems no one monitors the site anymore except for donations and emails go answered.

@Lyra74 Are you loolablue? If so, I have replied to your mail, and few days after, I received another mail from loolablue, all in capslocks, saying I hadn't replied. So, I wrote again, from another email address. I'm sorry if you didn't get any of them. Check your spam folder maybe, but I did reply you, twice.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 13th Sep 2021 at 10:20 PM
It's very possible, indeed, I have often this problem with Hotmail. It seems to happen as well with Gmail and Yahoo, and it's super frustrating! It happens that I keep replying and replying, and only see someone getting angrier and angrier because I "don't reply", but it's just as if I was shouting behing a thick glass wall and couldn't be heard! :D