Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ferris Wheel (Updated 30 Jan 2016)

by douglasveiga Posted 29th Jan 2016 at 3:15 AM - Updated 2nd Feb 2016 at 7:34 PM by douglasveiga : update

100 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 74 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#51 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 11:40 PM
Wow! When I clicked on this thread, I expected it to just be a decorative item. Finding out that it actually works made me very excited to get this in my game. Thanks so much. You are so talented.
Mad Poster
#52 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 1:11 PM
I've tested this out on Garden House in Gibsons and Tad really enjoyed the ride.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#53 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 2:14 PM
Thank you !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#54 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 2:54 PM
A big Thank You for this! This will go great in my "Libertyland" amusement park! So far I've got a roller-coaster, carousel, arcade w/ bar for the parents (upstairs), and (food and drink) concession stands, but this is the much needed addition, I've searched for so long! :^) Thanks a billion!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 5:29 AM
OMG, this is amazing! Thank you so much! I'm going to have so much fun with this! I especially appreciate the random buffs based on trait types. :-D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 5:38 AM
Oh, and I really, really appreciate that this is a package file, because for some reason, Sims3packs only work half the time for me. What a great idea someone else had about including it in a spoiled rich Sim's lot. I wonder, if the lot is not fenced, will random Sims come by and try to ride?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#57 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 8:38 AM
I love this. We've been hurting for a Ferris wheel, and you gave us one! Thank you so much! This is so phenomenal. Your mods overall really bring fantastic things to gameplay. Thank you for all of your ideas! You bring so much to TS3.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#58 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 7:22 PM
Holy Hanna this is pretty cool! Now to play Sims again!!!
Thanks for your hard work.
Test Subject
#59 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 7:51 PM Last edited by sapphireduck2 : 1st Feb 2016 at 8:02 PM.
My sim owns the lot, but she can't set the price. Does it need to be a specific community lot?

EDIT: I got it to work, but she had to ride it first. Not sure if anyone else had that problem, but my game acts weird anyway. Thank you! I love the Ferris Wheel.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#60 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 4:07 AM
Holy heck, how did I miss this Gem? Thank you so much!
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
#61 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 8:50 AM
@douglasveiga Please,read theme rules and edit your tags and remove them. A new upload within the timeline is considered an entry and it must be related to the specific theme,not all at once!
Test Subject
#62 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 1:11 PM Last edited by Hjommd : 2nd Feb 2016 at 1:13 PM. Reason: Spelling error
Default Regarding other ferris wheels
I couldn't find one in the Store either, even if I felt I had seen one long ago? There are other user made ferris wheels, though, like the one Nilxis have included in his Barcelona world. Nilxis links it to the Russian sim site Sims Modeli where it has been uploaded by a user named Ilana. The ferris wheel looks to be functional based on the screenshots by Ilana, but I don't speak Russian and has not downloaded that ferris wheel, so I can't tell if it works.

Quote: Originally posted by Lulu_c
Are you sure? I was looking for a ferris wheel for centuries and never found a functioning one.

Amazing work! Can't wait to add it to my parks!
Inventor
Original Poster
#63 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 1:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lidiqnata
@douglasveiga Please,read theme rules and edit your tags and remove them. A new upload within the timeline is considered an entry and it must be related to the specific theme,not all at once!

I read the rules before and I am aware about the timeline. I just added the tags because my mod is related, so you don't need to include in the monthly theme.

PS: I didn't include all the themes by the way but I decided to remove most of them now.
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
#64 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 7:21 PM
@douglasveiga If you wish to participate you must upload a new mod. You can participate with only one upload per theme,so please remove all tags and create something new for the themes.
Inventor
Original Poster
#65 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 7:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lidiqnata
@douglasveiga If you wish to participate you must upload a new mod. You can participate with only one upload per theme,so please remove all tags and create something new for the themes.

I thought I could use the tags without participating.

Ok I will remove anyway
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
#66 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 10:23 PM
The tags are for us to keep count of all participants and entries - so it's needed for us and if you're not part of it,please don't use them
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#67 Old 3rd Feb 2016 at 4:54 AM
Well, this is a nice surprise! Been waiting for more rides for a LONG time now, and was surprised no one modded the carousel into other rides that go around. Your ferris wheel will be perfect in my amusement parks! Many thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 3rd Feb 2016 at 1:47 PM
As always Douglas surprises us with another fantastic item. You have a great talent and does an excellent job. Long live The Sims 3. Thank you friend.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#69 Old 3rd Feb 2016 at 4:59 PM
This is amazing!!! :-O
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#70 Old 3rd Feb 2016 at 10:31 PM
It looks great! I can't wait to try this. Thanks for creating it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 12:56 PM
This looks great!! Can't wait to use it. Thanks!
Instructor
#72 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 6:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sapphireduck2
My sim owns the lot, but she can't set the price. Does it need to be a specific community lot?

EDIT: I got it to work, but she had to ride it first. Not sure if anyone else had that problem, but my game acts weird anyway. Thank you! I love the Ferris Wheel.

I had the inability to set prices no matter what lot. Later I hope to try what you did and see if I can repeat the process.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 9th Feb 2016 at 10:07 PM
Awesome!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#74 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 2:59 AM
Jumping for joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you
Instructor
THANKS POST
#75 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 12:11 AM
Thank you so much its fantastic as always.........
Page 3 of 5