Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 8:37 AM
Default CC Eyes I Made Do Not Show up in CAS
Hello there guys,

for some reason some of my CC eyes I made will not show up in CAS. I'm not sure why, because the last set I made the exact same way does.

I've uploaded the eyes, does anyone know what's happening with this?

Thanks so much.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  [ Robin ] Eyes.zip (71.5 KB, 4 downloads)
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 10:53 PM
The CAS property ID needs to be set to 00001D8E. It's called Item ID in CAS Tools in the General CAS Part Properties tab, and it's called PrototypeID in Sims4Studio in the Warehouse tab.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 11:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
The CAS property ID needs to be set to 00001D8E. It's called Item ID in CAS Tools in the General CAS Part Properties tab, and it's called PrototypeID in Sims4Studio in the Warehouse tab.

Thank you so much, I'll give that a wee go. I just left it how S4S made it so I don't know what happened there. Oh well, you live and learn
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Jan 2021 at 4:52 AM

I tried this, it didn't work unfortunately.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#5 Old 28th Jan 2021 at 6:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RobinKLocksley
I tried this, it didn't work unfortunately.

Please upload the modified packages.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Jan 2021 at 7:00 PM

Yeah sorry I thought I did that sorry. My bad.

I think Sims 4 Studio might keep reversing the change but I did change the value.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  [ Robin ] Eyes.zip (71.6 KB, 0 downloads)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Jan 2021 at 7:25 PM
I tried editing it using CAS Tools and that seemed to actually make the change stick. I'm about to test that in-game. Sims 4 Studio might be the issue here.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  [ Robin ] Eyes.zip (71.7 KB, 1 downloads)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Jan 2021 at 7:51 PM

Yeah final update. It was S4S, for some reason it wouldn't do it (kept "making changes" then when I looked the value was the same ) but CAS Tools did, so I'll see if I can let them know about that glitch.

Thanks so much for all your help. If I release these, I'll thank you in the notes.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#9 Old 28th Jan 2021 at 9:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RobinKLocksley
Yeah final update. It was S4S, for some reason it wouldn't do it (kept "making changes" then when I looked the value was the same ) but CAS Tools did, so I'll see if I can let them know about that glitch.

Thanks so much for all your help. If I release these, I'll thank you in the notes.

Strange! Thanks for letting me know.