Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Consort's Heavy Males

by Consort Posted 12th Nov 2005 at 11:41 PM - Updated 20th Nov 2005 at 5:03 PM by Consort : edit

78 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 74 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 8:07 AM
YES! Thank you for fixing the pant hems, those tight-ankled pants were slightly unrealistic.. wonderful job.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 11:27 AM
I have tested them, they work great in my game and look good. I can't wait for the nude skin to come out so he stays chubby all the time. Someone above asked, I may have missed the reply, can they be recolored with permission? These look great!!!! Thank you!
Mickey
Theorist
#28 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 3:25 PM Last edited by HotCoffeeandCake : 15th Nov 2005 at 12:52 AM.
I did a few recolors this morning in bodyshop and they look good. Haven't gotten to play yet, though. This mesh is a great big guy! The legs looks wonderful with the big guy. Just wanted to let you know the files took a bit of searching for in bodyshop but I found them.

Edited: recolors can be found here:

http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=103774

Thanks Consort!! :salute:

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Field Researcher
#29 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 5:41 PM
Great work! I will certainly be able to use him. The Maxis fat men look freakish to me. I am married to a fat man, and this body looks more like my hubby than any others I have seen.

New Judfer creations at Sims2 Noir.
Live Free or Die.
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 10:46 PM
Cool thanks for sharing this with us. I have just learned how to recolour so I will give it a go tomorrow and share my results :o) xx

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Instructor
#31 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 11:43 AM Last edited by blondecrystal : 19th Nov 2005 at 1:05 AM.
Hi Just to say I have both EPs and his working fine in my game.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#32 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 12:59 AM
Ok things are on the way...

In the next couple of days the above meshes will go to a sort of final version, maybe with a new thread for the whole project. chances are about 90% that they will be compatible to already uploaded recolours, the changes are not big, just tweaking.

The skin is on its way. It will be only light skintone for quite a while. It will not only make sims fat in the shower it will also come with a new skin texture (see preview pic on top of the page)

Cheers
Consort
Instructor
#33 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 7:30 AM
Very nice skin. No muscles *Yaaay!* and it defines the bulge pretty good. I'm really looking forward to it Consort.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 3:37 PM
Outstanding! I downloaded this and was very pleased with how it looks in the game, keep up the good work, EXCELSIOR!
Test Subject
#35 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 4:28 PM
Default Fat Meshes
I really love the fat guy meshes and use them in the game. Gives my neighborhood more variety. Though, I would like to see some tank top guys in short and long pants as well as some guys in formal attire with neckties as well as regular shirt (tucked in) and pants and/or shorts.

They work perfectly otherwise. Especially when combined with sims that have grilled cheese aspiration. :nod:
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 4:52 PM
HOOOORAY! A Santa shaped guy ... Just in time for the Holidays!
This is the Christmas wish I have been posting on the BBS's that have a place for wishes. This is FANTASTIC that he will soon keep his shape in the shower. Now, someone need to see about the BBW and get her shower-shape keeping and we will have the variety we have been longing for.
K
Scholar
#37 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 5:23 AM
OK, this may be waaay too much to ask, buuuut you have done such a good job with this, is there any way that you would consider making a dress mesh for the fat lady mesh? I'll understand if you can't but if you can you'd be making hundreds of people happy, lol! : )
Test Subject
#38 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 6:34 AM
You might want to check with this girl for fat lady dress meshes, she might have one on her website.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=56199
Test Subject
#39 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 2:43 PM
Thank you, I like this guy, he reminds me of my friend Hans, and he is such a snob.Always dresses very elegant and he looks so good, because he has such a dignity.

my familys motto" LEBEN UND LEBEN LASSEN"
#40 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 6:23 PM
I like it, very realistic. Please make more clothes! What you could try is to see if you can make the mesh even bigger for a larger man but not so that it looks deformed. But apart from that, I like this one.
Alchemist
#41 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 11:12 PM
Thank you for this mesh! I have been meaning to download it for days and only just got around to it. Oh wow now I feel like skinning a few!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#42 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cee
OK, this may be waaay too much to ask, buuuut you have done such a good job with this, is there any way that you would consider making a dress mesh for the fat lady mesh? I'll understand if you can't but if you can you'd be making hundreds of people happy, lol! : )

I will most likely not make fat females
for the simple reason that they are far more difficult to modify in a way that they work well in the game. (chest issues)

Fariegurl did a perfect job with her big female, you will have to live with that.

For a better/more variety versions I hope someone with more advanced skills than me will do it

Hmmm... let me rephrase that... i hope my skills and the available tools will improve so that i can do a heavy lady project one day in the far future
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#43 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 12:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dark Knight
What you could try is to see if you can make the mesh even bigger for a larger man but not so that it looks deformed. But apart from that, I like this one.

I can not make the guys much fatter
with the means i have.

I have tested how big i can make them so they still look ok in the game. I have come up with this sort of "endomorph" person that weighs about twice as much as a standard sim.

The result is the "heavy male" with a possibility to get fat. An obese male that can get... hmm more obese is not doable with my standard of knowledge
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 3:07 AM
Is the new skin for him in the new packages? I can't wait to have him fat all the time!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#45 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 3:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mmahair
Is the new skin for him in the new packages? I can't wait to have him fat all the time!

the skin will be a separate post.
im trying to upload but whoever in charge doesnt let it show up...

first upload was rejected for the reason that no screenshot was given... i bet the second one gets rejected for showing nudity or so lets make up reasons for the third while we wait.......

please be patient
#46 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 8:45 PM
do u have a female consorts ?
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 5:00 AM
It's that time of year again, any chance someone can rework the game Santa Suit for this guy. He would make a great Santa, please, please, please!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#48 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 9:54 PM
Well, I made a nice underwear to this mesh, he looks like my friend Hans
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  my heavy friend Hans.rar (603.0 KB, 37 downloads)

my familys motto" LEBEN UND LEBEN LASSEN"
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 25th Nov 2005 at 2:53 AM
I have both expansions and he works fine in both. I really have grown to love him already. He is the center of a new household in my game. Thanks again, great work!
Test Subject
#50 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 6:13 AM
Default Meshes
Could you please make a mesh for the suit and tie?

As well as a collared shirt with both shorts and long pants?
Page 2 of 4