Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Adult Female Default Meshes w/Pregnant Morphs (v1.1)

by the mystical one Posted 29th Jun 2007 at 3:24 PM - Updated 5th Feb 2009 at 5:28 PM by the mystical one : Fixed some meshes.

408 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 390 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 16 of 17
Test Subject
#376 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 1:56 AM
Thank you so much I was having a huge problem with several dress meshes that came with my game and this fixed them. I couldn't find anything else that would work. Thank you!

Ten monkey for one dog. WASA!
Lab Assistant
#377 Old 2nd May 2010 at 5:10 PM
I'm using Blooms sexy feet, love them, won't give them up. So the question is this: will any of these meshes eliminate my simmie's toes? No to block feet..lol.
Test Subject
#378 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 8:56 PM
will it work with custom content? or does it have to be maxis clothing?
Lab Assistant
#379 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 10:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xxmy-bloody-heartxx
will it work with custom content? or does it have to be maxis clothing?
It will work with recolors of game clothes, but not custom meshes.

Has anyone seen any Male maxis defaults other than transylvanian's sets here for BV and H&M? I was hoping for more from transylvanian, but that project seems to be completed.
Test Subject
#380 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 8:57 PM
Really great download, but I can't download the two last ones ?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#381 Old 22nd Oct 2010 at 6:33 PM
Epic thanks! I was getting so tired of the maternity clothes (there have only been about three days since my sim graduated college that she hasn't been pregnant--family aspiration), so even on my 26k dial-up this is worth the wait!
Test Subject
#382 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 10:00 PM
Can you please make morphs where the fat morpth on sims is fatter, like more overweight or obese? Sims on The Sims 2 don't look very fat at all. There are heaps of people that want this. It would be an awesome and popular mod
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#383 Old 22nd Nov 2010 at 5:18 AM
This is amazing! I had this installed before the great computer explosion I had last year when my computer decided it would NOT work anymore, and basically melted. So I am just now reinstalling. Can you please fix the following links (It says that the server is not avaliable for them)

Freetime
OFB
and the two fixed items...

Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#384 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 6:39 PM
Test Subject
#385 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 11:24 PM Last edited by smo52oms : 2nd Jan 2011 at 11:08 PM.
I had these installed when one of my sims who wore an AL outfit got knocked up - and the mesh didn't work for me. (She could wear the clothes but there was no bump) I have a strange combination of EPs installed, but I know I downloaded the right files. Any ideas?

EDIT: Okay, so I read through some of the comments and someone suggested pulling all downloads except this and Squinge's thingy - so I did and it worked. I was pretty certain I didn't have any conflicting Default Replacements or anything, but it seems I must have. Looks like a long night of transferring files and replacing downloads for me.

Thanks so much for this, looks wonderful! You deserve a cookie! :D
Test Subject
#386 Old 3rd Feb 2011 at 8:49 PM
Hey !
I have all the expansions of Sims 2 so I guess I have to download all the meshes ? Sorry, I'm french, I don't understand every think..
The link don't work, there is an error I can't download everything.. Please help me !
Thanks !!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#387 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 1:59 AM
i REALLY REALLY REALLY want to download this, but I can't because it's a .rar file. do you think, like after a few months or however long it would take, could you plz pzl plz make a .zip file????? PLZ
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#388 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 10:07 AM
Thanks! :D
Test Subject
#389 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 6:33 PM
does the bell work with custom content clothes
Test Subject
#390 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 9:33 PM
I found a bug, sorry
MESH_tmo-Default-PregMorph_afBodyBathrobe.package, fatmorph
Test Subject
#391 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 11:19 PM
Can't download the last 2 downloads can you please fix it????
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#392 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 12:35 AM
If by the last 2 you mean the fixes it says on the front that you only need those if you downloaded before Feb 09. If you did just redownload the packs they fix and overwrite. If you didn't then no worries. ^_^ And these are sooo cool.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#393 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 9:15 PM
I have no clue why but it won't work.
At all.
I've tried and done everything and I want it so bad!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#394 Old 6th Apr 2013 at 11:07 AM
Wow. I love the work. Keep up the awesome mods.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#395 Old 11th May 2013 at 9:45 AM Last edited by kajka990 : 11th May 2013 at 9:49 AM. Reason: need to add
Belly
Hi so i have got all of the expansions and stuff right,and do i download the latest i installed because it was kitchen and bathroom and when i tryed to get my sim to wear the maxis pyjama it had a flat belly???
Or do i download them all??I'm confused!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#396 Old 12th May 2013 at 9:12 PM
Captin Pregoooo Xddddd That Was Hillarious.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#397 Old 17th May 2013 at 10:01 AM
You get all of the expansion and stuff packs preg morphs. Unless you don't want the clothes to have preg morphs.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#398 Old 10th Jun 2013 at 10:58 AM
Does anyone know where I put them in my folder? Like do I put it in my res/catalog folder thing like Phaenoh's clothing catalog? Any help would be appreciated.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#399 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 1:33 PM
I have all EP and SP, I need to download them all?
Test Subject
#400 Old 29th Apr 2014 at 11:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Magnus87
I have all EP and SP, I need to download them all?

You don't need to, but you can. The one thing you need to download is the Squinge's hack.
Page 16 of 17