Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MESH - Fat Lady! :) *UPDATED 4-16-05* Oufit zip file now available!

by faeriegurl Posted 12th Apr 2005 at 5:54 AM - Updated 16th Apr 2005 at 5:11 AM by faeriegurl

226 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 225 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 10
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 8:33 PM
looks great much better than the originak one
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stubby816
ok, i think the fatlady could use a chubby face, her face is to thin for a fallady. but still cool.

Well the sim isn't included... just the body so you will have to give her a fat face on your own. :P

~faeriegurl~
Sims 2 Creations - http://www.sims2creations.com

faerie's blog - http://spaces.msn.com/members/enchantedrealm/
Test Subject
#28 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 12:42 AM
amazing! but you must make a male version!
Test Subject
#29 Old 13th Apr 2005 at 1:42 AM
I am very impressed! Thank you so much!

I was wondering if it is possible to enlarge the arms and shoulders a bit. I apologize, I know nothing about meshing so I thought I'd ask. It would make her more evenly proportioned if her arms were thicker.

Looking forward to more skins for this mesh. :D
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 1:05 AM
WOW!! Thank you Faeriegurl, this is SO FABULOUS. Can some one please please PLEASE make clothes for her. I really want to play her. I can now play my mom and it be more realistic.
#31 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 3:13 AM
She's sooo fat! lol well done!!
Scholar
#32 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 11:38 PM
Where's the Outfit?
Field Researcher
#33 Old 14th Apr 2005 at 11:42 PM
Great Job! Thank You Faeriegurl Is her outfit ready for download yet? its not attached. Keep up the great work!
Test Subject
#34 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 1:01 AM
Good work, now we can start having realistic people...the world is full of all shapes :-))

One question...if you have 2 fat people will that change any genetics if they have kids??????
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 4:19 AM
I got the fat woman and the fat man...love them. I am waiting for more clothes to appear. By the way...the is no file attachment or whatever for the fat lady clothes. thanks
Field Researcher
#36 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 5:05 AM
Where do i find her outfit? Its not attached. Just the Fat Lady Mesh.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#37 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 5:12 AM
Sorry about that, the outfit zip is now available.
Test Subject
#38 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 3:29 PM
This is a really neat mesh, now you should make fat teens and kids...that would be cool ^__^
Field Researcher
#39 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 10:45 PM
This is cool, tyvm! :D
Test Subject
#40 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 11:36 PM
Hey can you make hr legs a tid bit bigger and can you put her in something sexy
Test Subject
#41 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 12:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by theisz
I am very impressed! Thank you so much!

I was wondering if it is possible to enlarge the arms and shoulders a bit. I apologize, I know nothing about meshing so I thought I'd ask. It would make her more evenly proportioned if her arms were thicker.

Looking forward to more skins for this mesh. :D

I agree with Theisz.. She looks great so far, and she could be just a tad more top heavy, and she will a look more anatomically correct. A tiny increase in the arm areas and shoulders, and maybe increase the breast size a little more, might help even her out overall.

Byz
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 8:25 AM Last edited by jazzy1 : 18th Apr 2005 at 8:32 AM.
Generally speaking I think this mesh is great. Even the porportions are fine to me, not every larger woman is top heavy and all large people aren't necessarily large all over, I am shaped somewhat like this model but with bigger hips and butt and flatter stomach ( totally me in the small breast deptartment though lol.) Thanbks for making this body type, I adore it. *BTW* It also looks excellent in tje game and works extremely well, haven't tried the clothing file yet but I'll let you know when I play again.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 10:32 AM
thank you for the fat man and women and their new duds they would make a cute couple..maybe they could have little fat babies
Field Researcher
#44 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 12:50 AM
Thankyou for making a mesh more lifelike, will test.
Test Subject
#45 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 2:22 PM
could anybody create some more clothes for this mesh
#46 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 3:18 AM
i cant find her in my game...what am i doing wrong??
Test Subject
#47 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 4:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LokiHero
That's just because this is a clothing mesh and not a default mesh. This is what could be called a very early beta for this mesh, and a default now would be a little goofy.

Would we be expecting a body mesh rather than just a clothing mesh anytime in the near future?
Test Subject
#48 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 5:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Entwine
Would we be expecting a body mesh rather than just a clothing mesh anytime in the near future?

Since I'm not the maker and faeriegurl hasn't said anything relating to the future of this mesh, I really couldn't say.
Inventor
#49 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 2:02 AM Last edited by roxxy : 28th Apr 2005 at 11:20 AM.
You out do yourself each time faeriegurl. Everyone is making boob boobed simmies, but your taking on the challenge of different bodyshapes for both genders and I for one thank you for that.

It's something I have attempted during the last months myself with very bad results so I personally am very apperciative of it. Oh and the outfits are an added plus thanks.

I created one plus sized lady for my game (see attached bodyshop snags), she has a round face and the longer hair distracts from the slim neck. All in all she looks pretty good. Now I need to take the time to make her some decent clothing because all I did was quickly recolour the capri outfit.. see below
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 27th Apr 2005 at 12:52 PM
i just wanted you to know ive beening playing her in my game as you created her i really like her i havent had any problems at all just wish there was more clothes thank you so much
Page 2 of 10