Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MESH - Fat Lady! :) *UPDATED 4-16-05* Oufit zip file now available!

by faeriegurl Posted 12th Apr 2005 at 5:54 AM - Updated 16th Apr 2005 at 5:11 AM by faeriegurl

226 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 225 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 10
#51 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 1:43 AM Last edited by Frostedsims : 29th Apr 2005 at 8:40 AM.
Just joined today, first post actually. I just had to say I love this mesh, I tried it in my game and it works well and looks great. Good job
I made more of a glam outfit for her, but its not perfect.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  7fab9169_Fabiggerclothes.rar (159.2 KB, 768 downloads)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#52 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 3:27 AM
Really cute outfit, Frostedsims!
#53 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 3:36 AM
how do you get this skin to work in your game I put it in the right place but the body type doesn't show up what am I doing wrong?
Test Subject
#54 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 4:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Frostedsims
Just joined today, first post actually. I just had to say I love this mesh, I tried it in my game and it works well and looks great. Good job
I made more of a glam outfit for her
you need to show me how to do that and. can you load that up plz
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 5:25 AM
wheres her cankles her ankles are so tiny they look ready to snap lol
Test Subject
#56 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 4:16 PM
Not all fat people have cankles, and not all people who have cankles are fat. The cankle is a suprisingly mysterious thing.
Test Subject
#57 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 9:46 PM
Fat files
Thank you, the fat files look great. I wish we could have fat files for all ages as well as really skinny ones. I'm still looking for a long ponytail mesh for children.

Towser1921
Test Subject
#58 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 11:41 PM
One of the Best.
This has become one of my favorite meshes.

DWelliford2
Test Subject
#59 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 12:48 AM
Okay so is this like a clothing mesh? Is it something you can buy while playing the game? Or is it only availbe in CAS? And is it available in all skin tones?
#60 Old 3rd May 2005 at 4:07 AM
ITs great! a couple things: She should be more 'fat' looking in the front, and her boobs should be bigger and saggier.
Test Subject
#61 Old 5th May 2005 at 12:20 PM
Plus size lady is great
I have been playing the mesh for about 2 days and the only problem is when she started working she became thin again. They put her in a uniform and now she is thin. Did I do something wrong? I'm new so I prolly didn't install the mesh properly. Can someone tell help me or explain what happened? Because my Lady also got her size from the clothing. Thank you I love playing her she is a joy.
Test Subject
#62 Old 6th May 2005 at 3:13 PM
hi this mesh is great, now my sims look more like real people. I was wondering if you could make her some more clothes , like some jeans, tops , and maybe a dress or tell me how to convert the other clothes to fit her. :gidea: :lovestruc

" Only the dreamer can live the dream. REV "
Test Subject
#63 Old 7th May 2005 at 1:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sanniesan
I have been playing the mesh for about 2 days and the only problem is when she started working she became thin again. They put her in a uniform and now she is thin. Did I do something wrong? I'm new so I prolly didn't install the mesh properly. Can someone tell help me or explain what happened? Because my Lady also got her size from the clothing. Thank you I love playing her she is a joy.

I think the reason this happens is because the mesh is actually just a clothing mesh, not a body mesh. To keep her looking fat all the time, you would probably need to find a fat workout mesh. :D

Murder is just an extroverted suicide.

John Cleese

Monty Python
Inventor
#64 Old 7th May 2005 at 6:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SiriusWillRetrn
I think the reason this happens is because the mesh is actually just a clothing mesh, not a body mesh. To keep her looking fat all the time, you would probably need to find a fat workout mesh. :D

Using SimPE it's easy to convert any of the existing clothes (maybe the swimwear) to be a workout outfit for her. Do a search as I know there's a thread I've seen in the forums explaining how it's done.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Test Subject
#65 Old 7th May 2005 at 10:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SiriusWillRetrn
I think the reason this happens is because the mesh is actually just a clothing mesh, not a body mesh. To keep her looking fat all the , dou would probably need to find a fat workout mesh. :D

Thank you for your help it is appreciated :D
Test Subject
#66 Old 9th May 2005 at 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by roxxy
Using SimPE it's easy to convert any of the existing clothes (maybe the swimwear) to be a workout outfit for her. Do a search as I know there's a thread I've seen in the forums explaining how it's done.

Thanks a lot, I think I will do that now!

Murder is just an extroverted suicide.

John Cleese

Monty Python
Field Researcher
#67 Old 9th May 2005 at 11:25 PM
thanks a lot, finally i can make her look a bit different, can you also make a proper bathingsuit?
And maybe some sexy lingery and maybe a big panty too?
hope there's more to come, cuz the fat lady in my came is a bit idle...:0
Test Subject
#68 Old 11th May 2005 at 4:38 AM
I think what you should do is when you make fuller figure bodies of adult sim women, make different types. What I mean is make one that has hips, thighs, and breast, with less stomach. Study different types of full figure women. Because It depends on the culture of a female how exactly a woman is built. Because in a lot of cases, fuller figure women In the African American community sometimes doesnt have a big stomach, its just everything is just larger (i.e. hips, breasts, thighs). There are other types where some women in general are pear shaped, etc. make it more realistic.
Faster kill pussycat
#69 Old 11th May 2005 at 8:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stubby816
ok, i think the fatlady could use a chubby face, her face is to thin for a fallady. but still cool.

humm well not realy. I have a fat body and avery thin face aslo I have long sexy thin legs it is just my ass and tummy and chest that are fat.

NIce work m' lady! thank you!

Now I'm not looking for absolution. Forgiveness for the things I do. But before you come to any conclusions. Try walking in my shoes. You'll stumble in my footsteps.
Faster kill pussycat
#70 Old 11th May 2005 at 8:04 AM
and I still need you to u 2 plz make me a mesh i wnat a s3xy chik wit big boobs i cud make hella phat outfitz if i had dat so can u plz thx"

peace out Biotch
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 13th May 2005 at 4:38 AM
I cannot download this mesh for some reason. It says that it is an "unknown file ending". And then when I find where I installed it at, it says that it was an "unexpected file" do you know what's happening?

I'm just curious. I really love this mesh
Test Subject
#72 Old 14th May 2005 at 11:23 PM
I absolutely love it, she's fat just like me and I'm very proud of it. There are only so many woman that can be this size and be TOTALLY BEAUTIFUL . Excellent job!!!
Test Subject
#73 Old 16th May 2005 at 11:50 PM
Can someone help me out i dont know how to install this in my game. Ive moved it to the downloads folder but it doesnt show up in my game.
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 18th May 2005 at 4:06 AM Last edited by Saikatsu : 1st Jan 2006 at 8:18 AM.
This is a surprising but welcome break from all the "ZOMG LOLZ I MAKE HUGE BEWBS" I tend to see. Variation is always nice.
Test Subject
#75 Old 27th May 2005 at 2:17 AM
thank you very much for this mesh, i havent had any problems in my game with it. i was wondering if there would be any chance that you might will be making a skirt for with this mesh, that would just be perfect
Page 3 of 10