Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Welcome To Retroville! A FULL Neighborhood Themed Set*Now with B&W cars!*

by The Mod Squad Posted 25th Jul 2005 at 1:19 PM - Updated 29th May 2008 at 8:09 AM by MTS2Staff : Fixed inline image

478 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 473 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 17 of 20
Field Researcher
#401 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 1:13 PM
This is definately the best themed set that I have ever seen; it's just brilliant.
Lab Assistant
#402 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 9:37 PM
I love this!I give this themed set 2 thumbs up!
Test Subject
#403 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 3:09 PM
Default Help!
I can't download it! Every time I click the links in Post 12, it says: Website Not Responding And whenever I try to reload, LIKE IT SAYS, It doesn't do ANYTHING!!! :down: I WANT THIS STUFF SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :skull:
#404 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 8:50 PM Last edited by MIWHALKI : 27th Mar 2006 at 8:52 PM. Reason: responding to nick
I just finished dl em all
niiiiiice

:nick..
I got em just fine...sometimes u need to refresh or sometimes when u try to dl more than 2 at a time ull get a message.
Test Subject
#405 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 10:33 PM
Default Oh NO !!
What happened to the files? Am I too late ?
The ModFather
retired moderator
#406 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 9:23 PM
The warning says "No downloads here. Check the rest of the thread for possible files."
The "rest" of the thread starts from the first page...

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#407 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 7:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The Mod Squad
***UPDATE****

Here are the original Maxis 5 eye colors converted to greyscale. We fixed an issue with the thumbnails and here they are for you to customize your simmies...enjoy*****

skins coming soon

will the eye colors overwrite the xis ones or will they show up like other custom eyes?
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#408 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 4:38 AM
They are custom eye colors- not defaults

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Test Subject
#409 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 9:21 AM
are there any cars?
Field Researcher
#410 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 8:09 AM
hmmm... I was looking for the cars too :shrug:

I'm at an age when my back goes out more than I do !!
Test Subject
#411 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 9:46 AM Last edited by lolovolley : 29th Apr 2006 at 8:56 PM. Reason: Got the dowload, can't get it to run in game
Dowloading
I don't know how to find any of the stuff in my game. I downloaded it all into the downloads folder but I created a subfolder for only retroville stuff. Can I not do that and still find it in the game? I can't find the houses or community lots or anything. Please help!
Test Subject
#412 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 6:42 PM
Can someone please help me I haven't had a reply and I have had this here for at least a week. I really would like to try retroville seeing as how I have heard only good things about it. I would appreciate anyone's reply. Thank you

Lolo
The ModFather
retired moderator
#413 Old 1st May 2006 at 5:35 PM
As for the objects, you can safely put them in a subfolder within your Downloads folder, regardless the EPs you have installed.
For clothings, genetics and sims-related stuff, you can put them in a subfolder only if you have at least Nightlife installed. If you don't have it, put them either in the main Downloads folder or into the SavedSims folder.

But if you can't see any of the objects and clothings in your game, you probably have che custom content turned off. Read the "Game Help" forum about this subject.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Field Researcher
#414 Old 6th May 2006 at 11:38 AM
Holy koi carp... That's a lot of stuff!
Top Secret Researcher
#415 Old 6th May 2006 at 9:54 PM
This project must have taken a while to complete and lot of effort! Congrats to the whole team and thank you for this galore of awesome stuff!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Test Subject
#416 Old 6th May 2006 at 11:14 PM
i cant download the file...there is no download button!
Lab Assistant
#417 Old 14th May 2006 at 11:08 PM
Wonderful Retroville Set... thank you for all the hard work!!!
Test Subject
#418 Old 15th May 2006 at 2:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Regan66621
where exactly is the mesh for the coke cap???i mean where exactly in that site???

Living Rooms, Page 2, the set is called "Zimbardo"

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you're a mile away, and you have their shoes too.
Test Subject
#419 Old 17th May 2006 at 6:59 PM
Wow ... This is absolutely amazing! Thanks for everything. I'll build my first own neighborhood ever - Retroville :-)
Test Subject
#420 Old 18th May 2006 at 9:13 PM
its gonna take a while 2 download but it still rocks
Lab Assistant
#421 Old 22nd May 2006 at 12:49 AM
My god, I missed this >.<
Shame on me!
Test Subject
#422 Old 26th May 2006 at 9:28 PM
One word says it all AWESOME! Thank you all for the great stuff
Lab Assistant
#423 Old 29th May 2006 at 2:05 AM
Okay, okay, I know that this was done for-freakin'- ever ago, but I just got around to peeking at it. Call me whatever you like on the subject, I've been called worse. on to the alocades!
You know, I would gush, but you guys know that you rock and kick big, stinky mod-butt, so what's left to say but "thank you?" Nothing' That's what!
Thank you guys for all of your wonderful work, your time, creativity, attention to detail, technical know-how, computer memory... there's more, I know it. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#424 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 1:48 AM
Aaaaugh! I want it! But I know if I download it my computer will crash! Dang it! Oh, well, maybe my hubby will update my computer for Christmas!
Test Subject
#425 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 10:12 PM
'Sniff' Beautiful, I think I'm going to cry, great job, and thanks

(\__/)
( ^.^)
(")__(")98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Page 17 of 20