Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tahiti

by Black0rchid Posted 22nd May 2009 at 11:40 PM - Updated 23rd May 2009 at 2:59 AM by Black0rchid

74 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 60 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 9:38 AM
I have the same problem as many of you, my game crashes when I try to enter the lot, everytime. I don't know how to delete this lot since it installed the contents by itself. So it's just there laying in the game, untouched and probably gonna cause my game to start crashing. This is sad.
Test Subject
#52 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 5:03 AM
Default The why no place and crash for beach lots
Hi guys... for those who have the same problem than mine... and expend hours tryn to place the lot, and after to find the place in green, the game crashed... here is the answer: http://www.thesimsresource.com/tuto...%20Beach%20Lots
Hope this can be usufeul for all.

My intention is to ask the lots builder for more specific data abt the lot construcction and placement. Thank you
Test Subject
#53 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 8:31 PM
Hi, creator of thisbeautiful vacation spot. I fell in love with this at first sight, but like many of the users here I can't use it. My game crashes when I'm trying to load the lot.
I have followed "simolenmex's" tutorial and it seems I need to know the exact location of where you placed the lot.. Or.. It could be my computer as it is an old machine, running at 2GB of RAM and 1600x ATI radeon graphics card..
Test Subject
#54 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 12:52 PM
Default Thankew! :):)
Quote: Originally posted by lyricalfish
Hi, creator of thisbeautiful vacation spot. I fell in love with this at first sight, but like many of the users here I can't use it. My game crashes when I'm trying to load the lot.
I have followed "simolenmex's" tutorial and it seems I need to know the exact location of where you placed the lot.. Or.. It could be my computer as it is an old machine, running at 2GB of RAM and 1600x ATI radeon graphics card..

As I said, this is a beautiful, beautiful lot. If you love vacationing, download it! I found out why my gamecrashes, it is as simolenmex's tutorial describes, you have to set the lot in a specific placement.

If you lift the lot out of the lot bin, you would realise it could only sit on one stretch of beach as you can't rotate it. From here, its a guessing game.. I placed mine on the corner of the beach where it meets the other beach. And, it works when i enter the lot!

yep, so
1) no rotating the lot after u get it out of the bin
2) remove all the wave and rock objects from the beach
3) set the lot on the corner of the beach where it meets the other beach.
Test Subject
#55 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 2:03 PM
Do I really need Apartment Life for this? But this is awesome. Thanks...
Test Subject
#56 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 7:30 PM
I can't open the file. help?
#57 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 8:26 PM
This lot has WAY too much CC for my tastes, but I downloaded it anyway. Now, after reading everyone`s posts, I`m beginning to wonder if perhaps I shouldn`t have. Ah well, I`ll probably give it a try in a few months; I just hope it works OK when I do!

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#58 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 11:26 PM
how do i place this lot on the waves?
Test Subject
#59 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 11:28 PM
Anytime I try to download this or any other house or lodging you create, it never shows up on the game, and it stinks because i LOOOOVEEE your creations!!!!!!!!!!! Can you help me?????
>hannah
Test Subject
#60 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 6:18 AM
Wow vacation time just got much better!!! Thanks : )

Invoke me under my stars!
Test Subject
#61 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 10:30 PM
can you make this as a normal house lot for the main neighborhood,not the sub-neighborhoods like Twikki Island?
before my laptop got broken,I used to have this lot,but I wouldn't place it anywhere in Belladona Cove, [even if in the sea-side] and I was always wondering why..and now I see that you can place it in Twikki Island..
well,for now i didn't even downloaded ,so I'm going to download it again and go a trip to Twikki

Forgiveness is more than saying the words,"I forgive you".You must try to understand how they could do such a thing to you. When you understand what has led them to that act, you may be able truly forgive them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 8:46 PM
Great lot!! Have found new place to send Sims for vacation.... But wha's with the room service not being delivered? Bell hop arrives in sandy area on beach, then displays come comments making me think his path is blocked and then givess up!!

Thanks....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 3:58 PM
Love it! It's so beautiful! =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 3:09 PM
It's beautiful >O<
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 7:22 PM
Cool work BlackOrchird! I love the bed! This is so cool for tiki-style!

~Lila

away to cookie land
YUM YUM!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 2:30 AM
This is amazing and exactly what i needed but i can't download it because i don't have three of those expansion packs :s wääh. i wan't this so badly. life isn't fair.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#67 Old 14th Dec 2011 at 6:24 AM
OMG! I miss sims 2 now. I do miss the ocean property and ability to build over the water. I still have all my sims 2 stuff but the last time i tried to go back and play , i missed the mechanics of 3.It's like 2 was prettier but i love the living town aspect. I don't remember if i ever downloaded this or not. i am sure i did , as i love almost any lot on water.Awsome job, and epecially loved the decore
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 18th May 2012 at 4:19 PM
Exquisite et Fantastique!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#69 Old 8th May 2013 at 8:32 PM
I would love to get this (and I can) im just worried about how they get to the huts..?
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#70 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 3:14 AM
Awesome. Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 3:54 AM
This is just great! Can´t wait to try it :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 5:08 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 11:04 AM
Thanks You!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#74 Old 24th Nov 2020 at 8:43 PM
thank you