Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Nov 2021 at 2:44 AM
wcif: nondefualt skins for all ages, human and fantasy/scifi/horror
Hi! Im starting a new save and was looking for some nondefualt skins bc im tired of maxis skins. I dont mind having to change townies and am wanting a variety of looks, so I'm looking for nondefualts only. I wanna do is my usual world hopping, I plan to start in a mostly normal world, then introduce supernaturals and some horror elements, then have one of the descendants of the starting sim run off to other worlds/times so at some point Im prolly gonna need like scifi/alien skins too. I like to play with all ages so ideally the skin should cover from toddler to elder, baby stage optional. One last thing on the human skins, I dont like when the face is super light compared to the body, it looks weird to me and idk, just dont like it.

some ideas I had was:
freckled and nonfreckled skins for normal sims
colourful, "sparkly" looking skins for the faeries
hairy skins for the werewolves wolf form, normal human skins for the human form
some kinda sickly, pale skin for the vampires
a solid black skin for a specific sim I wanna do, kinda like how reaper babies looked like voids if possible
something for witches, but im not sure just what yet, but I dont want them green, maybe just off looking like lovecraft fishpeople
any kinda colourful/patterned/stripy/interesting looking alien or fantasy skins that could pass as non earth people

and just whatever else might work with this idea, I'm up for suggestions. Thank you for your time and help!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#3 Old 30th Nov 2021 at 9:34 AM Last edited by popcornstar45 : 1st Dec 2021 at 5:22 AM.
Default You are speaking my language!

I did a Mother of the Occult challenge a while back and remade/ improved each of the supernatural occult types in the game. The CC I used was non default and for all ages since the Occult kids had to grow up of course.

You can view Picture complications from my playthrough Here .

@murfee listed two of my CC Journals above but I would Also Check Out: General Fantasy/ Sci-fi Cosmetics and Accessory's
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#4 Old 30th Nov 2021 at 2:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by popcornstar45

I did a Mother of the Occult challenge a while back and remade/ improved each of the supernatural occult types in the game. The CC I used was non default and for all ages since the Occult kids had to grow up of course.

You can view Picture complications from my playthrough Here .

@murfee listed two of my CC Journals above but I would Also Check Out: General Fantasy/ Sci-fi Cosmetics and Accessory's-->
https://www.deviantart.com/popcorns...ory-s-727767274

Those pictures are so cool! Your sims look amazing. :lovestruc
Alchemist
#5 Old 30th Nov 2021 at 8:20 PM
A Grim Reaper color ramp (which can be used with any default skin you have, at any age): preview | download

And some alien skins by InkWisteria (all ages): https://inkwisteria.tumblr.com/post...refly-skin-plum

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 1st Dec 2021 at 5:15 AM Last edited by popcornstar45 : 1st Dec 2021 at 5:38 AM.
Default I found Some skins for you I need to add vampires and freckled skins to my journal..
Thank you @murfee !
@sweetdevil , Great find with the reaper skin I had no idea someone made a custom skin!

Normal Skins that I use and recommend:
- Kurasoberina Primer Skin Here
- Mango Smoothie Skin by Neiuro Here
Improved and More Realistic Sims3 (<--check out)

Freckled skins:
- Freckled Fruit Redux ND Skintone by Kurasoberina Here
- Sunkissed Freckled Fruit by kurasoberina Here
- Freckled Version of Paper Heart Skin Blend by Svmblr Here

(Sparkly) Fairy Skin options:
Wind Skin v.2 by niobe cremisi Here

Some Vampire skin Options:
- (Moonskin93's Sophie skin/ Download )
- (Moonskin93 Blood Drinkers Preview / Download )

Fur skin:
(Moonskin93 in furry and proud Skin/Preview / Download: V1 V2 )
(Moonskin93 not so human/Preview / Download: Brown Grey )
(Moonskin93 beast Inside/Preview / Download )
(Freysims Wolfie Skinblend Five colors/ Preview / Download )
(Saturenornian SET by niobe cremisi at Crimson Pages/ Download )
(Old school werewolf Moonskin93 Maxismatch were-skin/Preview / Download )
(Zachs Anomaiy Fantasy Anthro Skin/Skin keys and previews: Fox ,Tiger ,Wolf ,Dragon ,Amoraq / Download Here / Instructions,Tutorials & pre-made sims Here, Improved Anthro Bases Here , Real Werewolf Bases Here )

Sourced from: General Fantasy/ Sci-fi Cosmetics and Accessory's Here
I recommend you give my Sims3 Custom Content sited and Downloads master-list a look
Instructor
#7 Old 2nd Dec 2021 at 2:23 AM Last edited by Lyralei : 28th Jan 2022 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Added an NSFW warning after the link :)
Taty has some great lien skins https://taty86.tumblr.com/tagged/skin (NSFW)
as does Niobe Cremisi which popcorn linked above with the wind skin
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Dec 2021 at 8:46 PM
ohmygoodness, Thank you so much to you all! these posts are amazing and so much more than I was hoping for, imma have a fun time making weird sims with all these for my towns. Cant wait to see how the kids turn out either. :lovestruc