Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sailor Pluto V1 Adult

by Annoree Posted 27th Mar 2006 at 6:54 PM - Updated 9th Aug 2008 at 9:42 AM by Annoree : This is outdated!

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 3
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 4:55 PM
She's lovely! I can't wait to play her!

I must say that this is probably the best Sailor Moon Sim I've seen so far.

[fading away]
"Neptune: Haruka... Uranus: What? Neptune: I want to touch you. Neptune: I can see the light. Uranus: It's warm, Michiru..."

Credit: avatar (copyright) me
Test Subject
#52 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 12:48 AM
it won't work for me it says "this content requiers an expansense pack that is not installed"
(i'll be using it the saturday after next)that's when i'll buy OFB

Moca:you need the expansen packs.Me:I'M GETTING THEM!!
GIVE ME YOUR CHOCOLETE!!!!!
Test Subject
#53 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 10:32 PM
Amazing..
Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!!
Is the best Sailor in this site.
Please... finish de others!!! ^^

The Sailor Moon Fans need you!!!
Kisses...
Test Subject
#54 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 4:14 PM
This is an amazing Sailor Pluto! I've looked for good Senshis for a long time and I even thougt about giving up...
I'm so happy about this sim! I hope that you'll make ALL the others...
I'´ve REALLY never seen a better Pluto!
Test Subject
#55 Old 17th Feb 2007 at 12:27 PM
her hair, is just like, what i've been waiting for for so long!Thank you you beautiful person!*cling*
Test Subject
#56 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 6:27 PM
wow this is really nice!!! but i couldnt install it with nightlife so i uninstalled it and it worked (i didn't uninstall pets though)! i'm not sure why but the package didnt seem to install with nightlife...works with pets though. thanks for making a fantastic pluto sims btw!!!
Test Subject
#57 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 12:59 AM
That's Amazing! I love it!
Test Subject
#58 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 1:18 AM
I Love her,but do you know where I can get the staff she holds?
Test Subject
#59 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 2:58 PM
People? She has the other scouts on InSimenator. I know this because I went there and the others are up.
Page 3 of 3