Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tom Cruise *by jameLia*

by jameLia Posted 13th Apr 2006 at 6:46 PM - Updated 1st Sep 2006 at 9:38 PM by jameLia

189 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 180 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 8
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 7:21 AM Last edited by modfan : 15th Apr 2006 at 8:14 AM.
Jamelia, what graphic program are u using? I have tried to apply the same concept with the face skin but I'm using Paint Shop Pro and I didn't have good results especially when I tried some of the "effects" like adjusting the gamma correction in order to make the parts I insert from the original picture similar in color with the face graphic. But your face skins are PERFECT! So, what are u using?
Instructor
#77 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 8:50 AM
modfan
we both using paint shop pro)
try again
Sorry Flower i answer)))

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS
www.justsims2.ru
JustSims2 new adress!Me,Barcelonista,JameLia,KateK and NataliS
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 9:27 AM
Very beautiful! It's the best i have ever seen!
Congratulation Jamelia!
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 12:27 PM
~I like it a lot ! He used to be one of my favourite actors before the thing with Katie Holmes... -_- What did he see at her, anyway?
~Thanks for the sim, Jamelia! Definately a 5*!

~Ioana-sama~

.: Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall :.
– Confucious
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 7:43 PM
Thank you ReginaS ... I will have to try again then, yes. ... Maybe I'm too old for this! :-) I will definetely try again though and be more patient with it.
Test Subject
#81 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 8:06 PM
Great attention to detail...thanks for this impressive sim. I think I will name him Jaime in honor of you.
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 11:11 PM
WOW you are soooooooo talented i dont know how you do it if its photo skinned you do it so well i cant tell !!
But however you do it its fantastic as with all your other sims
Thank you for sharing
Test Subject
#83 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 3:07 AM
man..i need to get ofb...i looooove your creations...if only i could D/L them...

:fallen:
Test Subject
#84 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 5:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by awesome3927
i tried to download ur Keira Kinightley sim but it isn't working. i have the Q-Xpress Installer but every time i try to download it it doesn't appear on bodyshop or in the game. And i also have Uni and NL but it still won't work... can u help me? pleeeze....

Same here.. it says content requires expansion pack and i have uni and NL as well..
Instructor
#85 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 11:25 AM
that does NOT look like a sim atall! The likeness is pefect, plus I love it!
Instructor
#86 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 11:59 AM
The likeness is stunning, youre sim is totally perfect!

"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. "
Test Subject
#87 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 2:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jameLia
THANK YOU GUYS i'm really glad you liked him and thanks for all comments on here,your comments always make me happy you know
there's one thing,i have UNI NL and OFB eps.If you don't have all of them,you can use Clean Installer to install my sims.Thank you again my friends,have fun

does it matter which version we use or no?
Forum Resident
#88 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 5:23 PM
very good likeness. I'm with LyricLee, I dislike TC because of his obnoxious, know it all, everyone else is wrong attitude. But I do like the sim. Good work. downloaded already.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#89 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 10:22 AM Last edited by jameLia : 17th Apr 2006 at 10:29 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by ReginaS
modfan
we both using paint shop pro)
try again
Sorry Flower i answer)))
Thanks hon:D
Quote: Originally posted by MiShiMazAibAtSu
does it matter which version we use or no?
No matter which version u use but you have to download .Net Framework to run the program.

**You can find my other celebs in JustSims2
**I don't take requests guys,i'm sorry.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#90 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 11:10 AM
btw:the girl on my avatar is not me lol.it's one of my JLo tryings=P

**You can find my other celebs in JustSims2
**I don't take requests guys,i'm sorry.
#91 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 3:46 PM
Oh I love Tom! Thanks for this! And that sim looks like Tom too. :D
Test Subject
#92 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 5:37 PM
He looks really hot! I downloaded Nicole too. They look really amazing in my game. Thanx for sharing!
Test Subject
#93 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 6:56 PM
Oh....my....GOSH! How the heck do you get your sims to look so damn REAL???!!! It's absolutely incredible! Nice job.

BTW, I don't really like Tom Cruise either, but this sim I just GOTTA HAVE!
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 9:25 PM
Default I just love Tom Cruise and this Sim!!
Always found him "nice"
Test Subject
#95 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 10:08 PM
Huge fan of all of your work. You are amazing! Keep 'em coming! Thanks!

Alyssa
#96 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 12:22 AM
Tom Cruise won't come out of the closet! lol I had to say that reply if you'vve seen that South Park episode which was probably not viewed to public because Tom Cruise sued South Park and the church of Scientology sued them, too, but sho cares, did you see it?
#97 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 2:53 AM
Awesome!

With a little tweaking this could Also be turned into a pretty good Jason Schwartzman (who looks a mix of Tom Cruise and Dustin Hoffman anyway). A mole, wider nose and more arched eyebrows.
Test Subject
#98 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 3:29 PM
that was tight! great job he looks just like him 2!
#99 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 8:54 PM
Default Thanks!
Great!
You're the best!
Thank you!
:wave: :wave:
Field Researcher
#100 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 3:21 PM
unbelievable, you are very talented, thank you
Page 4 of 8