Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cherub Curly Hair (All Ages, Both Genders, True Custom!)

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 19th Jul 2009 at 5:56 PM - Updated 23rd Jul 2009 at 3:40 PM by HystericalParoxysm : Adding personal pick. :)

449 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 401 Feedback Posts, 47 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 18
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 6:42 PM
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! This is my #1 FAVORITE hair to use for my toddlers and children, and I'm so, SO glad that you were able to make it for The Sims 3. You're amazing!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#27 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 6:42 PM
Dizor - Once I feel I really have the hang of it and we've worked the bugs and kinks out of D's program, I'll do a basic tutorial geared toward TS2 to TS3 conversion, when I can find the time. I currently have a babbling 7 month old hanging over my left arm as I type, trying to grab stuff on my desk and fall on his head onto the floor, so that may be a while.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#28 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 6:45 PM
I think I nearly convulsed in pleasure. I just got the Peggy hair, too, and now this? Please. Don't stop! MORE! :lovestruc

Also: I did scream aloud and scared the living daylights out of my mother when I did this.

That's bad. BUT, really, HP -- I you. Thank you so much!

And I agree with the poster above HP's post: it looks great on toddlers. And the whole ugly toddler look with shoddy hairs was getting tiring. <3
Test Subject
#29 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 6:46 PM
thank you!! finally some real custom content! loooooooove your work
Test Subject
#30 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 6:47 PM
I. Love. You.
The game been out for, what, a month and a half? And we're already blessed with awesome cc! I just can't imagine how it will be in a year or two *head implodes*

Thank you very much!

I have skeletons in my closet and I hope they come out in time for Pride.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 6:50 PM
I just read yours and Delphy's posts in the forum about the hair and here it is, just when I thought you couldn't get more awesome. Thank you so much!

"It's not true that life is one damn thing after another; it is one damn thing over and over"
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 6:50 PM
This is amazing! Thank you!
Forum Resident
#33 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 6:52 PM
Non- replacable?! Awesome!! Thank you soo much HP!!
Field Researcher
#34 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 6:57 PM Last edited by Pandora3co : 19th Jul 2009 at 6:57 PM. Reason: is a "Thanks" post
I loved this hair in Sims 2! Thank you Thank you. And it's toddler thru elder too.
I just knew you guys would figure out how to make non-replacement hair!
Oh I'm so happy I literally squealed when I saw this! :D
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 6:58 PM
Thank you so much for all you do. I am so happy to see custom hair.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 6:58 PM
!! Thank you !!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 7:00 PM
Thank you! I feel like a piece of me died every time I launched TS3, due to the hair situation.
Instructor
#38 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 7:06 PM
Awsome! Thank you so much. =)
Test Subject
#39 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 7:08 PM
omgosh thank you so much =D

BOO O.O!!!!Scared Ya Didnt I?!
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 7:10 PM
Thank you.I read somewhere you where working on making this hair availeble for sims 3 whitout replacing another hair.I'm so happy I can download it now.This was one of my favorite hairstyles for sims 2.Thank you verry much for all the great work you do and for sharing it with others.
Test Subject
#41 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 7:12 PM
OMG HAIR!!!!!!! There was a much mind squeeing when I logged in to find HAIR. <3
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 7:15 PM
WOOT!

Thanks for this!
Test Subject
#43 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 7:19 PM
Thank you so much HP and all those who were involved in this! It is awesome and thank you for making it unisex

Lindsey
Field Researcher
#44 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 7:20 PM
Yay for some proper working hair without hidden surprises!

My username here is sweetichigodream, but I am better known as Helena and/or Funny Bunny! :) would love to change username...
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 7:21 PM
Great Job
Thanks!!!!
Test Subject
#46 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 7:29 PM
I'm in love with you!!! *huggggg* Thanks for sharing your awesomeness with us!! <3
Test Subject
#47 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 7:31 PM
Yay our first real custom content,thank you this hair is awesome
Field Researcher
#48 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 7:34 PM
Oh I really loved this hair for Sims 2. And it is awesome to have it for Sims 3. There were no curly hairs in the game. And moreover no really short hairs for boys and girls. So thank you very much for this. :D

And so much better than peggys ugly "giant head" hairs.

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Scholar
#49 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 7:36 PM
COOL! Male hair!!!

"When the moon is in the seventh house
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars"
Test Subject
#50 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 7:39 PM
I can't believe you guys finally did it!! THANK YOU!!!
Page 2 of 18