Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Oct 2021 at 1:43 AM Last edited by sam374 : 28th Oct 2021 at 2:25 AM. Reason: typo
Default annoying animations
so i find some animations annoying, like when they "get angry" with the laptop and start headbanging it,.
does anyone know where this animation is and can i disable it/disrupt it?,.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Oct 2021 at 4:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sam374
so i find some animations annoying, like when they "get angry" with the laptop and start headbanging it,.
does anyone know where this animation is and can i disable it/disrupt it?,.

That would require you to edit the jazz script associated with the computer and remove that particular animation. The game’s jazz scripts are located in Program Files -> The Sims 3 -> Game -> Bin -> Jazz.

1. Open the JazzData package file with s3pe, find the appropriate jazz script, and export it to a package file.

2. Open the jazz script with SmoothJazz and remove the unwanted animation (the animation names are pretty self explanatory).

3. Save it as a new package.

4. Open up S3PE and create a new package.

5. Import your edited jazz script, then save the package.

6. Place the new package in your Mods/Packages folder.

7. Test in game.

7a. If the unwanted animation still plays, move the package to your Overrides folder.

8. Profit!