Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th May 2021 at 4:15 AM
Default Downloads from Specific Dates Not Displaying
From my statistics page for my creations, when I click on a specific date in the calendar to see a breakdown of what specific creations were downloaded that day, it pulls up an in-browser pop-up like it's supposed to, but it's blank- no actual data gets displayed on it.

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 15th May 2021 at 8:30 AM
Usually that means the Ajax call in the backend is not working for you.  For me it works fine on my profile and yours. I haven’t  been able to reproduce this issue unfortunately   

Do you have any script blockers or anything like that?  If you are comfortable with the devtools you could press f12 and see if there are any errors

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 9th Jun 2021 at 12:44 PM
I'm sorry to bring this topic back up again, but I have been having this issue for a while now, I'm just usually too quiet to say anything.

I used the F12 as suggested to Zarathustra and it showed 1 error and 6 warnings. Not quite sure how to get that information to you safely.
(2 errors now - seemed to have added one while it was open)
Anyway, thanks for listening.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#4 Old 9th Jun 2021 at 12:53 PM
Best option is to join the Discord, and share it with me in a DM.

Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 9th Jun 2021 at 12:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
Best option is to join the Discord, and share it with me in a DM.

Okay, will do.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#6 Old 9th Jun 2021 at 1:30 PM
@Zarathrusta Together with @Goldenbtrly we've tracked down the issue and this should now be fixed!