Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jun 2021 at 8:40 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default A Male Matchmaker?
Hey I hope I’m in the correct area but I was wondering g I’d anyone else has had this happen to them.

I have male matchmakers!

Sometimes it’s 1 of 3 sometimes its all 3…
I have no idea what has happened and I did the 50/50 mod method and it doesn’t seems to be a mod conflict from what I could see.

From my memory I thought I downloaded a mod that made them more realistic but after going through all my mods last night and checking the internet there doesn’t seem to be a mod like that.

Maybe it’s a random mod conflict I’m missing?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 8th Jun 2021 at 8:37 PM
I know there's a mod (Chris Hatch I think?) that makes all your NPCs one gender, but that's clearly not the case here if you sometimes get a mixed group.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jun 2021 at 1:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ovenhole
I know there's a mod (Chris Hatch I think?) that makes all your NPCs one gender, but that's clearly not the case here if you sometimes get a mixed group.

Yeah I’m in a discord server and that was their idea but then realised it can’t be since it’s a mix and it only happen to the matchmaker.. it’s so obscure I haven’t found anyone else online this has happened to