Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cup Ramen

by ohmysims Posted 7th Aug 2016 at 6:57 PM - Updated 21st Jan 2017 at 4:53 AM by ohmysims

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Aug 2016 at 9:50 PM
Best thing ever for my "basic" class sims. My Asian sims will also enjoy this. Thank you so much for all these new custom foods. Food has always been my favorite CC download.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Aug 2016 at 11:30 PM
Thanks again,
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Aug 2016 at 11:35 PM
Finally, my poorer Sims can eat in style. Thank you for sharing your magnificent creations of food with us and our Sims.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 12:20 AM
Thanks again for new custom food anyway can I get starbucks coffee for my sims to drink?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 2:04 AM
These custom foods are awesome, I love it when a new one appears. Thanks so much
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 9:33 AM
Yum! my Sims will love this new addition to their weight gain menu or unless it's fat free ramen noodles!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 10:44 AM
Love all your custom Asian foods, thanks for all of them!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 4:26 PM
I literally stop by every few days to see if there's new custom food from the custom food team. You people are amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 12:13 AM
You're awesome. Thank You.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 5:20 AM
I love these custom foods Thank you
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th Aug 2016 at 11:55 AM
Both of the ramen mods have this same bug, when I have my sim make the food, they get stuck idle before heating it up.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th Aug 2016 at 12:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gunchapred
Both of the ramen mods have this same bug, when I have my sim make the food, they get stuck idle before heating it up.

Is your game version up to date? It should be at least PC Version 1.20.60.1020 / Mac Version 1.20.60.1220.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Aug 2016 at 2:56 PM
Filthy Frank Simulator 2016
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 10th Aug 2016 at 9:30 PM
loveall these mods you are making!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 11th Aug 2016 at 2:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ohmysims
Is your game version up to date? It should be at least PC Version 1.20.60.1020 / Mac Version 1.20.60.1220.

Completely.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 12:32 PM
hello, my game patch 1.20, but it seems I can't find cup ramen custom food in the fridge, stove, etc. How to find it? Thank you ^^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 2:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pyonk
hello, my game patch 1.20, but it seems I can't find cup ramen custom food in the fridge, stove, etc. How to find it? Thank you ^^

Do you see the [Have Custom Snack] menu from the fridge?
If so, make sure you have the latest version of the Custom Food Interaction script installed. It should be at least v1.8 for this cup ramen to work.
If not, please refer to the FAQ section of the script download post and double check whether the script is properly installed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 10:40 PM
Yess my sims can finally enjoy my favorite snack!! I was just playing S2 thinking about how i wanted ramen in S4, thank you!
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th Aug 2016 at 9:24 AM Last edited by pyonk : 13th Aug 2016 at 2:22 PM.
Do you see the [Have Custom Snack] menu from the fridge?
If so, make sure you have the latest version of the Custom Food Interaction script installed. It should be at least v1.8 for this cup ramen to work.
If not, please refer to the FAQ section of the script download post and double check whether the script is properly installed.

no, there's no "have custom snack"..I really confused >_< I already downloaded custom food interaction 1.8, and my game patch 1.20 too >_<, all of your food and also juice blender work perfectly, except cup ramen >_<

Anyway thanks for your help ^^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 4:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pyonk
all of your food and also juice blender work perfectly, except cup ramen

Then I can't think any other cause other than the interaction script isn't the right version. And I am pretty sure that both the script and this ramen recipe are fine at this moment because I've seen people posting screenshots using my instant ramen and cup ramen. How about just redownloading the latest version from the download page and overwrite the one in your mod folder no matter how sure you are of the version number? This is all I can tell to the people who have problems with the ramen.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 19th Aug 2016 at 7:11 PM

i am having this exact same problem as the gunchapred--i have the custom interactions 1.8 & i'm patched to 1.22 (pc)....but my sim opens the cup then stands there starving to death instead of making the food...i'm gonna have to remove the ramen food from the game apparently since it's going to end up killing my sims since it won't work properly even though i have everything up to date
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 23rd Aug 2016 at 8:03 AM
Thanks! It's cool!
Test Subject
#24 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 9:41 AM
Downloaded both the custom snack script and the ramen (as well as a few other recipes of yours). The other recipes work however the ramen, when I try to use it, my sim sets it on the counter, the action finishes 50% then just stops indefinitely. Any idea why this might happen?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AllAboutAndy
Downloaded both the custom snack script and the ramen (as well as a few other recipes of yours). The other recipes work however the ramen, when I try to use it, my sim sets it on the counter, the action finishes 50% then just stops indefinitely. Any idea why this might happen?

I am aware of the issue but haven't been able to reproduce it in my game. Weird thing is that there are people who have used the ramen without a problem. Maybe the ramen conflicts with some other mods but I can't think of a mod that interferes custom food.
Page 1 of 3