Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jun 2021 at 12:12 PM Last edited by The Literal Rose : 2nd Jun 2021 at 1:03 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Is there a way to mass delete neighborhood decorations and objects on individual lots?
I swear I saw a cheat somewhere for neighborhood decorations, but it might've just been to hide them rather than delete them.

Thank you.

EDIT: I might make a separate thread for this, but also, is it possible to remove the flyby preview videos for Pleasantview, Strangetown and Veronaville you see on the neighborhood select screen and replace it with your own screenshot?
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2021 at 7:41 PM
To mass remove hood deco, hold escape as you press the left mouse button and hover over the items. As for the flyover, pretty sure that is the .reia file in the hood folder. I think if it's not there then what is shown is the whatever the .png is in the folder.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2021 at 1:36 PM
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Jun 2021 at 5:39 PM
I make a new version of the map and use HoodReplace with trees and decorations set to delete.