Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jun 2021 at 1:07 PM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 9th Jun 2021 at 7:20 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Sims and Graphics suddenly weird for no reason?
All I did was getting the 4gb patch to work, I temporarily replaced the graphic rules files but replaced them with the old ones again, which have worked for years. Now all of my Sims have changed facial features, weird noses that either point up or down, some are naked, others have meshes that don't work and mix with other meshes, fingers are melting together. I really don't know what I did wrong since I changed everything to what it was before
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 5th Jun 2021 at 2:04 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 5th Jun 2021 at 4:47 PM.
Fingers melting together is definitely a graphic issue from low-end graphics, meaning the game doesn't recognize the graphic card, so you may want to check if you placed those GraphicRules files where they were supposed to go, or edited them properly.

The faces could also be caused by the same issue, especially if you've used custom face sliders (I'm guessing the game doesn't recognize these properly without graphics on high). Clothes/hair showing up weird is likely also a low-end graphic issue. If they're very high poly they may even need useShaders eneabled to show properly.