Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Mar 2018 at 8:45 PM
Default Tribal Legacy Challenge
Tribal legecay challenge

hello everyone this is the second challenge I have written I hope you enjoy! I was inspired by fisheys the last tribe challenge and the Amazon challenge by isaria. The mods I used are not necessary for the challenge but make them more fun and better for a storytelling let's play perspective. for this challenge the mods I used were Zerbus get to school(for career day I had tribe members teach their skills with the podium), sacrificial extreme violence and torture and chaos mod (to sacrafice Sims or have them fight to please the god of death but you can always just delete the Sims you sacrafice), MC Command center ( for cheating skills, adjusting fertility, increasing household size, adding or taking away funds etc etc. this is probably the only mod you would actually NEED unless you can find a work around for everything useing cheats and dice) try for baby in larger household(so that I could still have babies even with 8 or more Sims in my family). And whicked whims for pregnancy settings, and so cousins can marry if I run out of non related tribe members.(this is completely optional)
the packs I have/used are get together, spa day, jungle adventure, outdoor retreat and romantic garden stuff. outdoor retreat,spa day an romantic garden stuff are of high priority but again if you can find a work around go ahead.
MC COMMAND CENTER SETTINGS:
Maximize household size 25
If you have whicked whims put pregnancy chances at 50%

goals
survive 10 generations living off your land and selling products

earn 500,000 to buy back your land from government (must have this all at once so no need to keep track of how much you make/spend)

have complete garden of perfect crops (🍅 🥕 🥔 onion spinach mushroom)
(🍓🍇🍑 blackberry bonsai)
(🍋🍌🍎🍐🍒🥑�* plantain)

have complete garden of herbalism
(huckleberry muckleberry elderberry noxious elderberry morel mushroom false morel mushroom)
(fireleaf poison fireleaf chamomile toxic
chamomile)

have complete fish collection

have at least one tribe member in each ranking category (builders can also be explorers)(chief,shaman,priestess,Hunter,builder, explorer, entertainer, gather, tent mother)

satisfy the gods (see rules below)

JOBS
chief: charisma(as the leader of your people you must be able to communicate and inspire them

Shaman: logic or herbalism /veterinarian
(as your people's healer you are a wise elder who makes tonics to cure all that ails them and can even help care and treat tribe animals.)

Priest/priestess: wellness (you are connected to the spirits and hear the gods wishes it is your job to keep a open line of communication with them to best satisfy their wishes. when the shaman passes you will become the new shaman)

Hunter: fitness and fishing (your people depend on you to provide fresh meat to sustain them, if something or someone threatens your tribe you are the first line of defense)

Gatherer: gardening (the shaman depends you you to provide good herbs for his medicines and your people need the fruits and vegetables you grow to complete their diet)

Tent mother: cooking(parenting if you have generations) (you care for all tribe children and infants whether they are yours or not. you prepare food for the tribe that the hunters and gatherers provide.

Builders: Handiness ( you help build your tribes structures and carve statues for worship or objects to sell for your tribe to save to buy back your people's land)

entertainer: mischief an comedy(optional) dancing, singing(if you have city life) charisma. ( you are there to make your tribe members smile. you are also tasked with going out and seducing people to come back home with you so they may be captured and used as sacrafices.

Explorers: archeology (your people depend on you to go out into the world and bring valuables you find back to be treasured or sold.) if you don't have jungle adventure the explorers job is the same they will go collect seeds, or herbs or plant harvestables or rocks and minerals to bring back the tribe for use.

RULES
- you are not allowed to use anything with electricity this includes lights, refrigerators and electric stoves. you are allowed one wood stove for the shaman's use only.
-You can not leave the lot unless the die tell you, the gate around your tribe will stay locked at all times unless told to be unlocked
-tribes people must choose a job as teenager and stick with that jobs chores(gatherers can't go out fishing for the village, Hunters can't go care for the children)
- Aging must be turned on but can be set to normal or long
-after setup set funds to $140 (use this to buy the seed packs)
-priestess may only have one child after they have reached wellness level 10
- Chief must have at least one child to carry on the legacy of the tribe (the chiefs child does not have to become the new chief but must have a child of their own as well this is the official legacy line)
- tribal women are allowed to have children with non tribe members but may not marry them and can not have a relationship with those men after they are pregnant (these men are to become sacrifices for the gods). These woman will be unmarriable to tribe men.
-sacrafices may only be performed on sacrifice calander days or when die says
- only 2 sacarficial tributes may be kept on the lot at a time (we don't want a revolt)
-Must satisfy the 3 God's: father of life, mother of nature, son of death.
-In order to satisfy the god of life, you must have a tribes man propose to a tribe woman, you must have a couple get married in his name, have married couple get pregnant, or have a new baby be born. you may only try one time for each ( if you have a couple married and also have a couple dating you can have the married couple try for a baby once and have the man dating propose once.) if the proposal is refused or the try for baby was unsuccessful or the sim was left at the alter the consequence is -10 on all romantic relationships and (if you have wickedwhims - 5% off of fertility chance) and you must offer up $100 to wishing well.
-In order to satisfy the goddess of nature. you must give her 10 produce or 10 fish. failure to do this will result in the loss of your best crop (delete it) and -1 fishing skill on all hunters and you must offer up $100 to wishing well.
-In order to satisfy the god of death you must perform a sacrifice of a young adult or adult in good health and shape or have 2 tribal members fight and the loser must lose -3 on all their current skills. failure to do this will result in the death of a tribe member chosen at random by the dice or offer up $5000 to the wishing well to save their life.
death dice. 1=chief 2=shaman 3=priestess 4=gatherer 5=Hunter 6=explorer 7=entertainer 8=builder 9= tent mother

setup
- choose the largest lot you can and bulldoze it. ( I recommend the 64x64 lot in windenburg)
-build a fence or wall around the border with one gate
- set up sleeping areas for members (make them very simple tents or huts, the history challenge tumbler has great cc)
- set up plot of land for crops an herbs
- place a wishing well in area designated for worship
- place a bon fire
- place area for children and babies
- place a small fishing hole using debug cheat
- place a workbench and archeology table (if you have jungle adventure),
- place a few instruments down for the entertainers
- place a few camp fires around
- place wood stove for shaman and tent mother (give him or her an area in-between the herbs an the worship area)
- build area for sacrafices to be held captive ( i made mine cages in the basement) place a bed an toilet in the cell.
- you must max out your 1st chiefs charisma skill with cheats, and max out your 1st shamans herbalism skill (or logic skill if you don't have get together.)
- buy a fish tank to keep your fish in but try to keep it tucked away out of sight.

DICE ROLLS
1 Day of collection: you may send 2 explorers/hunters out to explore and collect from parks in world
2 Day of seduction: you may send your entertainers out to socialize and bring back sacrafices(any Sacrafices males brought back may be used to impregnate 1 tribal female before they are sacraficed)
3 Day of unity: have the chief throw a dance party for tribe members around the bonfire. This is to build tribal relationships and set up potential mates
4 collection expedion: 3-4 tribe members may travel on a 3 day vacation to granite falls or the jungle (use this opportunity to add to your collectables so take hunters/explorers/shamans)
5 Day of wellness: have all tribe members go to the shrine for worship for at least 3 hours ( no sim can complete regular duties until they have worshiped)
6 Praise be to father of life: you may ask the god of life for a wish at the well. either happiness, or youthful vigor
7 Praise be to mother of nature: you may ask the goddess of nature for a wish from the well. either romance or a child
8 Praise be to son of death: you may ask the god of death for a wish either skills or simoleons
9 Sacrafices: you may perform a sacrifice early, if you don't have a tribute you may send your entertainers out to try an collect one. The sacrafices is worth $5000 (don't forget to add it to your funds after the ritual is complete)
10 Career day: have tribe members from different jobs come and speak with the children throughout the day to help them decide which job they want when they grow up
11 The government wishes to reward your population sustainability: add $500 for every married couple you have, add $200 for every child add $100 for every baby.
12 Day of chores: have all tribe members with chosen jobs work on improving skills.

CALENDAR
start the week on Monday, after second week is complete repeat 1st an 2nd over
(First week)
Monday: roll dice
Wednesday: roll dice
Friday: roll dice

( Second week)
Monday: roll dice
Tuesday: satisfy goddess of nature
Wednesday: roll dice
Thursday: satisfy god of life
Friday: roll dice
Saturday: satisfy god of death
Sunday: council meeting: at the end of the day have the chief address tribe and have all items collected not being used for food sold.

easy mode: may have 1 sim from each job with maxed out skill for their job. may start with 5 plants already at harvestables state, may start with $1000. May have a household of unplayable Sims from a "rival tribe" these Sims may be used as marriage canidates. May only be invited over on unity days. And can be moved in once engaged to one of your tribe members.

Hard mode: only your shaman and chief survived a horrible outbreak, your chief must go out into the world to find a mate and add people to your tribe who would be good fits for the jobs you still need filled. May only add 5 Sims to the tribe this way. only roll the dice Monday and Friday. sacrafices count as $2500 instead of $5000.
I hope you enjoy and if you have any questions or feel I left something out comment below and ask me ☺️.

I highly recommend checking out some history challenge cc.