Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Aug 2021 at 3:58 AM
Default WCIF another DL for this skin and these eyes?
Every time I click download through the sites (eyes, skin) provided, it just takes me to a '403 Forbidden' page.

Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 1st Aug 2021 at 4:53 AM
The links are still working, it's just not the "download" button you should click. Scroll down a little and you'll see the attachment part just below the tags, that's where you'll click..
Screenshots

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Aug 2021 at 5:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aisquared
The links are still working, it's just not the "download" button you should click. Scroll down a little and you'll see the attachment part just below the tags, that's where you'll click..

Where?
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 1st Aug 2021 at 7:44 PM
Sorry I showed a screenshot from the mobile version, my bad. You can find it in the Attachments tab, just right below the title..
Screenshots

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Aug 2021 at 9:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aisquared
Sorry I showed a screenshot from the mobile version, my bad. You can find it in the Attachments tab, just right below the title..

Oh, thank you!