Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 10:33 AM
Default Inventory question
Ok so has anybody done this, move items from your inventory to your fridge.. well is there a way to move a mass amount of items or are you just stuck clicking and dragging?
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 11:30 AM
Click and hold on the little triangle thinghy on the left top right, that should allow you to drag more then one item, if you click once on the triangle it will open up the stck so you can pick out induvidual items out of the stack.

Unfortunatly no way to drag the entire content I'f seen so far..

The Grumpy Old Gamer's Blog

~Life is like a box of chocolates, just when you're enjoying it, you choke on it.
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 6:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by seraphime
Ok so has anybody done this, move items from your inventory to your fridge.. well is there a way to move a mass amount of items or are you just stuck clicking and dragging?

oh.. I was wondering the same thing. At least the triangle-thingy makes things a bit easier
Sir Not Appearing In This Film
#4 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 7:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zackborg
oh.. I was wondering the same thing. At least the triangle-thingy makes things a bit easier

You can click-and-drag the 'triangle-thingy' too, to move the whole stack...
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 12:25 PM
Can anyone tell me where the family inventory prompt is located. I moved my family, with all the furniture into a larger home. I was prompted all furniture can be located in the family inventory. I have checked ever sim and no furniture. Is the family inventory separated from individual inventory---I guess yes, but can not located the tab.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 12:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dreammaker
Can anyone tell me where the family inventory prompt is located. I moved my family, with all the furniture into a larger home. I was prompted all furniture can be located in the family inventory. I have checked ever sim and no furniture. Is the family inventory separated from individual inventory---I guess yes, but can not located the tab.

i felt the same way when i first saw the family inventory thing but that is located in buy mode the little box on the bottom is the family inventory