Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 4:59 PM
Default The Broken Family Legacy Challenge
This is my first challenge so if you have any criticism or suggestions I'd be happy to hear them.
This a challenge based on legacy and here’s a little note, make sure to use the cell phone to take a selfie of your sims and save the photos, they will come into play during generation five.

Generation one: The Fake
Backstory: go ahead and make up your own for your starter sim, but this sim is quite….aloof I suppose, when I came up with the concept for the challenge I planned on making my founder a child who was admitted to an asylum whose parents never came to take her back. But like I said feel free to be as creative as you want.
Requirements:
Create a young adult female or male sim with the traits cheerful and insane the rest being up to you, I recommend making the founder and every heir to the legacy female because it is a lot easier when it comes to offspring. But you could make a male sim if you want.
This sim must move onto the biggest lot in the game (like most legacy challenges you're sim's entire lineage will live on that lot)
You should try to keep them from having the happy moodlet and try to make them have the fine or sad moodlet as much as possible
This sim may not marry they may only be romantic interests with a sim and can only get pregnant with that romantic interest (if male take the baby into your household once it is born)
Once you find you are pregnant (or your romantic interest is pregnant) you must reject them and be cruel and mean to them until you are disliked by them
Your child must never come in contact with their other parent and visa-versa
Due to your sim's misery they must neglect their child
They can only be pregnant (or impregnate) once

Generation two: The Thinker
Backstory:
This child only had one parent and never knew their love, so he/she contemplates the concept of family and affection. Believing it only causes pain and despair.
Requirements:
This sim must have the genius and gloomy traits and the renaissance sim aspiration
I would think you should do either the science career or the tech guru career.
This sim must have level three logic and be level three in their career field before doing testing why affection is "important" (must have these achievements before looking for a spouse)
Every day they must read a romance novel to further indulge their studies of human relationships
After going on three dates they must propose
Must elope immediately after proposal
Must have one child then when being pregnant with second child they realize his/her mistakes in life
Once second child is born parents must have one date-night a week
Both children can only be aged up early after becoming A students
The second child must be spoiled and good friends with his/her parents.

Generation three: The Stranger
Backstory:
The second child was loved by his/her parents but disliked by their older sibling because the older sibling was born to succeed their parents in being a ridiculously smart sim, so they are envious of their younger sibling because they weren’t born for science.
So you’re probably wondering why this gen is called the stranger because it seems to be the least traumatic childhood so far….yea here’s the dark part. When the heir in this gen-the youngest child-becomes a young adult they get into a horrible accident (car, swimming pool, fire, etc.) Giving them a complete memory loss of their childhood, or amnesia. Their parents are heartbroken because the eldest child was a scientific experimental child remember. The child who got amnesia was the one they loved and cared for, so they decide to disown you as a member of the family, because they feel as if they wasted so many years they could’ve spent working and inventing on the heir of this gen. Legally however they can’t kick you (just going to refer the heir in backstory as you from now on) out because of your condition. So you keep living on the legacy lot but your family is a stranger to you, so you decide to try and befriend your sibling who has always disliked you. As well as striving for a family that won’t treat you like you’re just a, well, stranger.
Requirements:
You’re sim must be the second child from the last gen (duh)
Your sim’s relationship with your sibling must start out in the red
Your sim’s relationship with your parents should start out in the green and slowly spiral into the red as they start hating and yelling at you for wasting their time and forgetting everything.
Your sim must be good friends with their older sibling before adulthood
Your sim must be dating someone when they are a young adult, the couple should be engaged at the beginning of adulthood.
Your sim needs to become best friends with their sibling before getting married
Your sim cannot elope, you must have a ‘dream’ wedding
Only after you are married and are best friends with your sibling can you get your parents (if they are still alive) and sibling to move out
You need to have four kids (this is for generation four, you’ll understand during that section) but your sim must be good friends with all their kids.

Generation four: The Yandere
First off I am really excited for this gen because it is a unique feature for this legacy challenge I came up with myself, also you won’t be actively playing as your legacy household much during this gen.
Backstory:
You are a beautiful/handsome sim who is dirt poor, so you see a wealthy sim around your age whom is very attractive, you fall in love at first sight, you want to be with them and you want to be rich, so you make sure you will always be there to comfort them whenever….’accidents’ occur to their family.
Requirements:
First off you need to make a new sim and move them into an empty lot, make them broke and make sure they meet this generation’s heir. (Whichever child you chose to be the heir from generation three) This sim you created is going to become completely obsessed with the heir and their wealth (as if you are up to generation four, your legacy family should be pretty rich by now).
This sim must be very attractive and have the traits romantic, jealous, and insane.
Their aspiration must be soul mate, their appearance is up to you, I would try to make what you think generation four’s heir’s dream girl/guy would be, but I just did that for fun, so make them look however you want, as long as YOU deem them attractive.
This sim must ‘accidentally’ bump into the heir at a lot, you cannot visit the legacy lot to meet the heir.
You may not visit the legacy lot until you are good friends with the heir
After visiting the legacy lot for the first time the sim should try to win over generation three’s main sim, as they are the heir’s closest family member.
Only after you become good friends with generation three’s main sim can you start flirting and wooing gen four’s heir.
Once you start dating the heir you may move the sim into the legacy lot
Here’s where the Yandere part kicks in:
The sim starts to realize after they’ve moved in that they will need to share the heir with their family. Not wanting anyone to get gen four’s heir’s love but her/him they start creating….’accidents’.
You need to kill each family member from gen three except the heir, you need to make these murders look like accidents
After the death of one sibling and a parent you can start playing as the heir and you must make them join the detective career because they are starting to get suspicious.
After the death of two sibling and a parent the heir can propose, it doesn’t matter when you propose, but the heir is the only one who can propose, the Yandere is not allowed to propose, after proposing your sims must immediately elope. They elope because the heir is afraid something will happen to their lover (irony is cruel isn’t it)
After the death of two siblings and both parents your sims can get pregnant
Before the baby is born the last sibling must die.
Your sims can only have one child
So that’s generation four you live with a complete psychopath who murdered your entire family and is your wife/husband.

FINALE GENERATION IS NEXT!

Generation five: The Lover
Backstory:
You are the only child of a wealthy and loving couple, who showered you with devotion and affection. You wanted a happy family when you grew up, you wanted to be in love even when you are desperately sick or an elder like your parents, you want a beautiful romance that will last for as long as you live. Not only that, but you want to spread your love into the world to make it a better place. You decide you want to be an artist so you can also share your family history with the world and be completely honest. You just want to spread the love.
Requirements:
Remember when I said to save those photos, well here’s why you need the photos’ so your heir can paint from reference to make a portrait of every heir in the family, or if you want, every family member in general.
Your sim should have the two following traits, good and cheerful. They should also have the, I think it is called friend of the world aspiration
Your goal at the end of this generation is to have a portrait of every heir and/or family member, maxed out painting skill, maxed out charisma skill, to complete the friend of the world aspiration, to be married, and to have a full house, so six kids.
There isn’t a lot of guidelines for this generation just a lot of goals, but you can start when you are teenager up until your sim dies
Also this one is optional but complete the child aspiration social butterfly.
Two of your children must be adopted.
Your husband/wife should be a childhood sweetheart (someone your sim knew as a child or teen)
Every opportunity you get you should donate to charity
You should be good friends with your husband/wife and children
You are not allowed to do any mean or mischievous interactions with other sims.
That’s about is for the broken family legacy challenge, have any suggestions just drop a comment, tell me if you are interested and it would mean the world to me if you would show me some screenshots of your legacy. Or even record it for YouTube. I really hope you enjoy my challenge even though it’s probably horrible. Thank you for checking out my challenge and stay tuned for more challenges by me, I want to make some more because this was so much fun to do, and I’m really excited to play it. Again thank you for reading.
-Crescentclaw