Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jul 2021 at 9:28 PM Last edited by rb47798 : 31st Jul 2021 at 10:15 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Road Visual Glitch
All of the road intersections have a visual problem where the corners are rotated and are not aligned to the road correctly as shown in the screenshot.
Screenshots
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 31st Jul 2021 at 9:58 PM
That's the way the road intersections are mapped I'm afraid, what I did for my worlds was to change the road textures I used, and also to disguise it by use of terrain paint.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st Jul 2021 at 10:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
What am I looking at? CAW? Game? Custom world? What's going on?

Sorry! The captions I added didn't go through those roads are in Twinbrook and Lunar Lakes and those screenshots were in-game.
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
That's the way the road intersections are mapped I'm afraid, what I did for my worlds was to change the road textures I used, and also to disguise it by use of terrain paint.

Thanks! Unfortunately, this is in-game so I probably won't be unable to do anything about it but thanks for the advice.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 31st Jul 2021 at 10:27 PM
I'm afraid EA didn't do much to disguise it in their worlds!
Instructor
#6 Old 1st Aug 2021 at 12:12 AM Last edited by Mandelyn : 1st Aug 2021 at 4:26 AM.
That is why I look for rebuilds of the EA worlds. I like most of them but there are those "little" mistakes and routing issues etc. Or I use well made user created worlds.
Instructor
#8 Old 1st Aug 2021 at 4:38 AM
Oh I have those, but I have rebuilt and expanded versions of several worlds, and a bunch of really nice player built worlds.