Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ornate Chinese Set {updated April 2009}

by Adele Posted 4th Apr 2008 at 5:34 AM - Updated 22nd Apr 2009 at 3:17 AM by Adele : Updating downloads

149 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 133 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 6
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 12:22 AM
Beautiful!

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!

DO NOT under any circumstances upload any of my lots to the exchange!
#27 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 1:13 AM
Thanks again, they look so awsome, THANK YOU!

Bites and Kisses
Vampire
Forum Resident
#28 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 2:00 AM
Absolutely beautiful what's shown in the pictures. I'll have to admire these objects in the game as soon as possible. Thank you for all your work.
hexameter
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 3:47 AM
These are stunning! Thank you so much for sharing!
Instructor
#30 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 3:50 AM
Instructor
#31 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 4:29 AM
Adelelio! You know I think these are grand. Seriously, can you not do something awesome for once and make the rest of us look good?

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 4:40 AM Last edited by hjkjr2 : 6th Apr 2008 at 4:08 AM. Reason: Adding input
Wonderful! These pieces are absolutely gorgeous! I don't have UNI, so I'll try 'em & let you know. Many Thanks!

Tried them today, and no problems Thanks again!
Test Subject
#33 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 5:07 AM
Absolutely wonderfully amazing work. Awesome, even. Thanks. :D
Test Subject
#34 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 7:33 AM
This is absolutely beautiful!!!! Thanks so much for sharing.
Banned
#35 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 8:02 AM
Beautiful work. I especially love the interieur of the wardrobe. Thank you for this!!
Field Researcher
#36 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 8:57 AM
I agree with everyone here- this is simply wonderful work. I download very little, lately- only the best- and this is definitely that!
Field Researcher
#37 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 10:22 AM
All your work is so detailed and delicated... Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#38 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 10:26 AM
those are absolutely GORGEOUS ! thanks a lot !
Test Subject
#39 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 12:15 PM
Amazing work! Thank you so much
Instructor
#40 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 1:23 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 5th Apr 2008 at 8:40 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Wow! This set is awesome :lovestruc Thankyou!
Test Subject
#41 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 2:50 PM
Best Asian furniture set ever. *bows* Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#42 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 3:56 PM
Awesome work - these could not be more beautiful (as are all of your creations) - the detail in this set is only......................amazing !
Field Researcher
#43 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 5:05 PM
Absolutely gorgeous. I cannot WAIT to use these in my game! Thank you so much for all your wonderful creations.

I do have a question though. I read a post (on InSIM) about certain objects (like a bookshelf) not working once FreeTime is installed. Has anyone tried this with FreeTime?

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#44 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 8:05 PM
Ugh, the site ate my reply. Not going to even try retyping all that...

I do have freetime, and made this bookshelf before freetime, and it works fine for me. I don't know if that's any indication that it will work for anyone else, though... basically I'm a no0B at ep compatibility....
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 8:33 PM
Damn you with your beautiful stuff sitting right on top of mine XD I love this set. I'd redownload it again and again if it wasn't totally pointless.

Diva, I've used these tables in my game (with freetime installed) and it hasn't done anything strange.

Runway clothing for your sims Doursim
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#46 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 8:46 PM
I guess the question, about FreeTime, is not that it will 'work'...custom bookcases work, but does it have the study>parenting option, the 'read custom book' option, the 'discuss...' option and the Read Book>type of book (mystery, romance etc.)?

My old CC bookcases do not support these interactions. But, they do retain their original interactions.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#47 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Canoodle
I guess the question, about FreeTime, is not that it will 'work'...custom bookcases work, but does it have the study>parenting option, the 'read custom book' option, the 'discuss...' option and the Read Book>type of book (mystery, romance etc.)?

My old CC bookcases do not support these interactions. But, they do retain their original interactions.

Ah, I didn't understand that that was what she meant. No, this bookcase doesn't have any of the freetime interactions. I suppose I could make a freetime version, though. Would that just mean cloning a bookcase in simpe, now that I have freetime installed?
#48 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 5:41 AM
Yum yum!
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 11:13 AM
OMG what an absolute gorgeous set

I love it Thank you
Top Secret Researcher
#50 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 11:41 AM
woooow! again a very, very good job!!!! your furniture looks so damn realistic!!!
thanks a lot, adele!!!!
Page 2 of 6