Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Michael Jackson - "Beat It"

by Aligeth Posted 24th Jul 2009 at 7:18 PM

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 4:05 AM
It is nice to see some '80s Michael Jackson stuff now, and even an '80s Michael Jackson. I can now actually play the Sims 2 in the '80s (in my game, it wasn't quite the '80s without Michael). Now I can have that, and I can have people wearing the Beat It jacket.

An error has occurred. Unimplemented trap.
Instructor
Original Poster
#27 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 9:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Narniagirl06
Wow your outfit is AMAZING! i love it! I looked on your page and i couldnt find your polocies on uploading it to other sites so i was wondering if it would be ok if i could upload your "Beat it" outfit with a Michael Jackson sim i made to the sims2 exchange. I will give you credit for the outfit on my page and in the description of the sim. I will not upload it with out your permission. so PLEASE let me know! Thanks

No Exchange, no pay sites, sorry!
Test Subject
#28 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 4:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aligeth
No Exchange, no pay sites, sorry!

ok thanks for getting back to me. i'll search the exchange for something else to put him in
Test Subject
#29 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 9:55 PM
Five words;
I can't thank you enough.

I love your outfits.
Thankyou so much!

RIP MJ :'(

“If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.”

- Michael Joseph Jackson.
RIP; Ily.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 8:55 PM
LOVE it. make more! haha, bravo bravo! :]

Mj :]
Test Subject
#31 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 5:46 PM
Thankyou, Thankyou!! ;O)
So nice to have my angel in my game, this outfit is amazing, i will definately be checking back for more. Excellent work! and thanks for the link to Mj's creator, another genius!!. Also, anyone who spends this amount of time recreating Michaels outfits and indeed the man himself, must be great fans too. Follow this link and get your ''dot'' linked to your e-mail on- The Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait site. its free, and for the fans by the fans. 1 dot = 1 fan. Take a look and join the family.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 27th Mar 2014 at 6:50 AM
He is soooo beautiful!
Page 2 of 2