Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Curiouser and Curiouser: Odd Socks for Odd Sims (Defaults) (Updated - Non-Default/No Random versions + Long socks for men)

by Nysha Posted 23rd May 2010 at 3:39 AM - Updated 11th Jun 2010 at 2:56 PM by whiterider

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 2:38 AM
hi Whiterider, in the future, would you be able to make loose socks like those worn by Japanese schoolgirls? thanks a ton
Test Subject
#27 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 6:37 PM
i downloaded these a while back but i wanted to say thanks again because this is one of my favourite downloads.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 1:53 PM
Genius. Simply genius. Have DL'ed and must mismatch all my simmies NOW!
Mad Poster
#29 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 6:46 PM
Hah! I can't wait to see random townies with odd socks. As well as my CAS sims. Great idea! Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#30 Old 5th Oct 2010 at 11:57 AM
Excellent and thanks for sharing!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#31 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 11:40 PM
These are so awesome, Thanks. I used to use RoboKitty's
http://nene.modthesims.info/member.php?u=657501

Mismatched Socks available here:
http://www.kittyklan.com/content/mi...socks-2-heights

But yours have so much more variety, I just love them. They'll be great for kind of Neo-Punk girls like the clothes from The Urbz in the Neon East District.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#32 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 5:10 PM
Yeah, I love Robokitty's too - use both! Thankyou for the compliment.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 2nd May 2011 at 5:32 AM
Oh, i love it.
Now i can to make my odd sims more odd x3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 10:30 PM
I love this! Could you make a version with one sock longer than the other? I always wear odd socks and they're normally different lengths :P
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#35 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 5:42 AM
Don't take this the wrong way but... I would like to marry you now.

I haven't worn matching socks in about 7 years (cus I have too many different socks and am way to lazy to match them) And now I can make a seriously accurate Me sim <3 <3 <3
You have no idea how happy this makes me T-T
Also I agree with what pokemonnn said. No matter how hard I try, they almost never are the same length when I pull them all the way up, and even when they are, one will fall as I walk *facepalm*
Sorry >_> I'm weird....
Scholar
THANKS POST
#36 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 12:18 AM
Now my Sims can be as weird as I am! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 27th Dec 2012 at 7:23 PM
Thank you
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 20th Feb 2013 at 12:18 AM
I tried installing the adult long socks as I wanted them to use with the men's clothes from the "Palace of Versailles" set. But they somehow showed up as a full-body suit, covering my YA male sims up to his neck, including his arms. I'm guessing they're not supposed to work that way?

I would really love to have functional thigh-high socks for men, so I hope there's an easy fix for this!
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#39 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 12:45 AM
I came here to ask the same. The NoRandom package is only 4KB, is this supposed to go into Overrides? If I put all 4 Long Sock packages for males into Packages I get the two types twice in CAS, one with your custom thumbnail and the other with the default thumbnail, if I only place the 4KB NoRandom package I get a full body suit.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 9th Aug 2013 at 12:01 AM
These are great, Thanks!
I was really hoping you had included knee socks for children. Is that something you'd consider making in the future?
THANKS!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 1st Apr 2014 at 8:11 AM
I like this , colourful & beautiful
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#42 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 6:50 AM
So Cool!!! Thank U!!! :):):)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 4:05 AM
As a longtime proponent and wearer of odd socks, thank you! This will make the game so much more fun :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#44 Old 22nd Jul 2020 at 7:06 AM
These Sims are calling me.
Page 2 of 2