Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Outfit Changer

by superstorm Posted 22nd Jan 2017 at 12:29 PM

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 2:12 PM
Τhank you so much very useful..
Eυχαριστω πολυ να εχεις μια υπεροχη μερα ^^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sirrena
Τhank you so much very useful..
Eυχαριστω πολυ να εχεις μια υπεροχη μερα ^^

Παρακαλώ!! Και μένω άφωνος!
Sirrena μιλάς Ελληνικά or it's a Google translation?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 7:25 PM
Thank you! This will be much appreciated by everyone who plays The Sims 3!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 8:30 AM Last edited by sirrena : 23rd Jan 2017 at 11:13 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by superstorm
Παρακαλώ!! Και μένω άφωνος!
Sirrena μιλάς Ελληνικά or it's a Google translation?

Χαχαχαχα..Εγω να δείς άφωνη που έμεινα οταν παρατήσα την γλώσσα στο interface σου! ^^
Ευχαριστώ πολυ για τις δημιουργίες σου κάνουν το παιχνίδι πιο ευχάριστο,ελπίζω να δω και αλλες στο μέλλον!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 10:38 AM
I was just wondering, does this work the same as the "NRaas > Master Controller > Basic > Outfit" option? Thanks. :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 3:07 PM
very good because my sims always walk around with work clothes or dont take off outerwear
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 6:15 PM
Hi, Sarah
I'm Deldhinor at Nraas. I wanted to make a changer that does not pause the game for an outfit change. Click - choose and have it. That's the idea. MC pause the game to choose not only outfits but whatever, in its menu. Except that, any outfit changer does the same, I think. The difference in this one is that you can change sims clothes without pause what they do. A long walking sim can change up to 10 outfits without any pause of its walk. I haven't found any changer do this yet.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 6:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sirrena
Χαχαχαχα..Εγω να δείς άφωνη που έμεινα οταν παρατήσα την γλώσσα στο interface σου! ^^
Ευχαριστώ πολυ για τις δημιουργίες σου κάνουν το παιχνίδι πιο ευχάριστο,ελπίζω να δω και αλλες στο μέλλον!

Χα, Χα βρήκα επιτέλους άνθρωπο να μιλώ και να μην με καταλαβαίνουν οι άλλοι!
Τέλειο!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 9:54 AM
Does this work for npcs too?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 12:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lilmisssimsaddict
Does this work for npcs too?

Yes it works for NPCS Teens,YA/A and Elders
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 12:29 PM
I was looking for something like this for a long time
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 12:41 PM
10 outfits? I'm afraid I'll need more than that. Thanks though!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 1:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by superstorm
Hi, Sarah
I'm Deldhinor at Nraas. I wanted to make a changer that does not pause the game for an outfit change. Click - choose and have it. That's the idea. MC pause the game to choose not only outfits but whatever, in its menu. Except that, any outfit changer does the same, I think. The difference in this one is that you can change sims clothes without pause what they do. A long walking sim can change up to 10 outfits without any pause of its walk. I haven't found any changer do this yet.

Okay, thanks for the explanation. :-)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 9:03 AM
Thanks!This could help in my legacies with changing inactive outfits when seasons change or weather changes.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 1:52 AM
I dont know if you have tried this mod by CmarNYC : http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=466782 .
This is what im using and it shows all the outfits that your sim have. Do not mean to rain on your "parade/mod" but i just thought you might have missed this somehow. Please continue making mods for the sims 3 as any new mod is fun fun fun :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 6:46 PM Last edited by superstorm : 27th Jan 2017 at 7:15 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by MrsSanta
I dont know if you have tried this mod by CmarNYC : http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=466782 .
This is what im using and it shows all the outfits that your sim have. Do not mean to rain on your "parade/mod" but i just thought you might have missed this somehow. Please continue making mods for the sims 3 as any new mod is fun fun fun :D

Sure I know it because I used it. Its Xcas Outfit changer. It pause any animations though to change an outfit and that was the thing that I didn't want. Try to make your sim dance your favorite music and try to change as many outfits you can, with mine and the other outfit changers. You are about to stop your music several times. Do you like that? I never did. As for all outfits, I test that before I upload this changer and here are all of them (Naked = 1, Everyday = 2, Formalwear = 4, Sleepwear = 8, Swimwear = 16, Athletic = 32, Singed = 64, MartialArts = 128, Career = 256, PrimaryCategories = 318, AuxCareer = 512, Makeover = 1024, SkinnyDippingTowel = 2048, Racing = 4096, Jumping = 8192, Bridle = 16384, PrimaryHorseCategories = 28674, Massage = 32768, ChildImagination = 65536, Special = 131072, Outerwear = 262144, Supernatural = 524288, CategoryMask = 1048575)
Some do not show at all if some event that makes them has not happend yet. For example a maskarade party. If you go to such party for first time, the game takes some time to create the outfit. SkinnyDippingTowel appears first, if someone steal your clothes and does not change at least by the method I use. You can have all the changers though. This one Xcas outfit changer and Master Controllers outfit changer. They do not conflict. You can choose what fits better in a game's situation. I do this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 12:25 AM
I have been wanting a mod like this for SO LONG! This was on my top 5 things I have found irritating when playing the Sims.
I'm so tired of interrupting my Sim's actions just to change their outfit. The Dresscode Sign Mod is great and I use that as well but it forces EVERYONE on a lot to wear the same category of clothing and it has to be used on a lot. So now I can easily change their outfit without canceling their actions and interfering with what is going on in their lives at the time.... such as changing their clothes while they are on a jog.
Thank you! Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 1:05 AM
Thank you for making this and will try it out ;)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 2:30 PM
Like it but i need to be able to change between 3 different everyday formal etc. outfits, and yours just list 1 outfit in every category, but if you could expand on this i would change to yours in a heartbeat Love that it don't freeze the game so impressive work ;D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 7:49 AM
Thank you so much! This is exactly the mod that I needed for years.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 6:49 PM
I'm thrilled that I can change the outfits on NPC's -- thanks so much!
Forum Resident
#23 Old 1st May 2017 at 1:13 PM
if this mods works autonomously on families who live in the city I don't play with currently it'll be awesome ! I am tired of seeing my people with work clothes all the time.
anyways i like the idea. thank you.

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 4th Aug 2017 at 1:12 AM
Awesome sauce !!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 4:23 AM
Thanks
Page 1 of 2