Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Aug 2021 at 11:48 PM Last edited by jwcats : 26th Aug 2021 at 1:12 AM. Reason: Found item
Default WCIF YourDorkBrains Follower Gift #3 - Found!
Howdy Simmers!

I found an awesome, just-what-I'm-looking-for CC from YourDorkBrains... except the link is dead, and though the site is on Wayback Machine, the Mediafire link was not saved. This is what I'm looking for:

It's saved on Tumblr, but as I said, the link is kaput. But just for laughs... here it is (Click here!)

Thank you WAY ahead of time! :p

Surround yourself with the dreamers and the doers, the believers and thinkers, but most of all, surround yourself with those who see greatness within you, even when you don't see it yourself. ~ Unknown

My Sims 3 Blog
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Aug 2021 at 1:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
works fine for me.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/us7lg....rar/file#3.rar

Did you click the mediafire link INSIDE the wayback link? The wayback didn't save it, but the link was not broken.

This is the perfect example of why I constantly ask people to put the original link in the WCIF. Even if the link doesn't work, it helps by providing file name etc... In this case, because you included the link, I was able to test it and see if you missed something.

I'm so thankful that you were able to figure out that link.. I must have been doing something terribly wrong (duh!) but I'm forever in your debt. Thank you a gazillion times!!!

Surround yourself with the dreamers and the doers, the believers and thinkers, but most of all, surround yourself with those who see greatness within you, even when you don't see it yourself. ~ Unknown

My Sims 3 Blog
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Aug 2021 at 1:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jwcats
I'm so thankful that you were able to figure out that link.. I must have been doing something terribly wrong (duh!) but I'm forever in your debt. Thank you a gazillion times!!!

Aaaaand... I see what I did wrong! I'm proof you *can* teach an old dog new tricks! Not bad for 52!!

My Sims 3 Blog