Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Not So Pearly Teeth!

by sammann89 Posted 29th Sep 2009 at 12:51 PM - Updated 29th Sep 2009 at 3:28 PM by sammann89

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 12:41 PM
Thanks, now my simmies only need some ugly pimples, lol
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 8:02 PM
I was actually thinking the same some pimples would be good...hmmm

My Sims 3 Creations
Nothing matters. We're essentially all highly evolved monkeys clinging to a rock that's falling through space and the rock itself is dying. Frankie Boyle.
Just call me sam its easier.
Test Subject
#28 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 9:37 PM
ha ha these are great for my 'bum' sims. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#29 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 11:14 PM
Awesome! You should make acne called "Not so perfectly clear skin" :D

Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.
- Peter Griffin

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
#30 Old 1st Oct 2009 at 1:45 AM
Hmm... I don't like them. I'm sorry, it's not that I completely agree with every Sim having "Hollywood" teeth - it's just that I like my Sims to have realistic features. These teeth are a good idea that was taken too far.
Test Subject
#31 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 9:18 PM
Good job! any chance of you making grills? like solid gold, silver etc to *BLING* up Simcity? lol.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 6:46 PM
This is great!

One thing, though -- when my sims take their baths, the costume makeup defaults back to one of the other default costume makeups. I've tried this with three different sims, and the same thing happens. I wonder why this is.
Top Secret Researcher
#33 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 3:09 AM
Nice job.

Not everyone has perfect teeth.
Test Subject
#34 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 11:45 PM
I love these, but they put a weird mask over my sims eyes.

Without not so pearly teeth: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...pearlyteeth.jpg

With not so pearly teeth: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...pearlyteeth.jpg
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#35 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 2:39 PM
venusdemilosimmer: I'm not sure why this happens, I have noticed this also happens with other stuff that people had made that goes into the costume makeup category like piercings. It may be a glitch in the game I'm not sure.Sorry!

innocentsheep: This happened to me once when I was creating these but I went into the game and then back in to CAS and took them off and put them on again and it never happened again to me... have you tried going in game with them?

My Sims 3 Creations
Nothing matters. We're essentially all highly evolved monkeys clinging to a rock that's falling through space and the rock itself is dying. Frankie Boyle.
Test Subject
#36 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 9:34 AM
A Terrible Bug!
WARNING!
ERROR! ERROR! ERROR!

When using this accessory, my sims is a clown face when going to bathe. (this accessory becomes makeup of clown). Please try to fix this bug.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#37 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 11:09 AM
gcm: if you read my above post you would be aware of this as venusdemilosimmer already mentioned it. You would also have noticed that I said its most likely a game glitch as other stuff I have downloaded like piercings change into the clown face when they shower or bathe.

My Sims 3 Creations
Test Subject
#38 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 12:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sammann89
innocentsheep: This happened to me once when I was creating these but I went into the game and then back in to CAS and took them off and put them on again and it never happened again to me... have you tried going in game with them?

I haven't tried that yet, but I'll let you know when I do and if it fixes itself.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#39 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 2:57 PM
O.K, I checked I had set the category to naked, and I had but to double check I re-made the package and installed it again into my game. However when a sim took a bath it changed to the flower costume make-up. So I'm sorry but I have no idea now as to why it is doing it!I tried!

My Sims 3 Creations
Test Subject
#40 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 1:04 PM
i really need this, thanks!
Test Subject
#41 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 9:26 AM
Thank you so much!!!
Field Researcher
#42 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 6:20 PM
how do you get them to show their teeth, when your in create a Sim?
so i can see what the colors of the teeth look like as i change them.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#43 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 7:42 PM
you can't it's not possible, i'm afraid you have to guess!!!

My Sims 3 Creations
Field Researcher
#44 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 4:36 AM
well....kiss a duck and call me quackers!
i should have known.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#45 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 11:03 AM
It is a bummer but its simply not possible, I first realised this when i downloaded daluveds1 braces If you've got a mod that can take you back to edit sim once in game its not too bad to edit easily!

My Sims 3 Creations
Field Researcher
#46 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 7:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sammann89
It is a bummer but its simply not possible, I first realised this when i downloaded daluveds1 braces If you've got a mod that can take you back to edit sim once in game its not too bad to edit easily!

is there a mod for that yet?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#47 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 9:57 PM
awesome mod/indiestone mod let you!

My Sims 3 Creations
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 5:33 PM
i would really like Diastema for the sims 3 !! lol i just think that all the sims teeth are the same but thanks for this im gunna make some sims have different teeth !! x x x x

badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM !!
Test Subject
#49 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 6:14 AM
I absolutely loved this...i found it pretty annoying everyone had the hollywood smile too but never really thought much about doing something about it, so a VERY big thumbs up from me!
Test Subject
#50 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 2:42 PM
man, his teeth looked just like mine. thank you.
Page 2 of 3