Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

49 Enayla Pixie Skins Geneticized and Townified!

by VirtualAlex Posted 12th Nov 2016 at 2:00 AM

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Forum Resident
#26 Old 23rd Jun 2020 at 12:56 AM
I hadn't realized that these are defaults and that you have to use the defaults to use any of the skins at all. I would have liked to use these skins, but I have another set of defaults that I would really like to keep as my defaults. It would have been nice if they were available under custom skins as well.
Test Subject
#27 Old 16th Jul 2020 at 8:37 PM
Hello! Thank you for all your work here! I have a question:

I downloaded just a few skins and they replaced two of the defaults.
So- now all my darker black sims all have the blue midnight- including all townies!
So, I wanted to change this so I took Blue Midnight out of my downloads and deleted it as well as taking it out of the Sims download file
and deleted that too. It sounds like those actions should have taken away the Blue Midnight and either replaced it with a different CC skin
or the original default?

Can someone help me here- I appreciate it so much! Just wondering if I can ever get the original skin colors back on
the townies! Thank you!
Test Subject
#28 Old 16th Jul 2020 at 8:59 PM
Hello it's me again! Hhaa, I am going to answer my own question. I went back into my downloads and found one more
file and deleted and restarted and it solved the problem! So now I am off to add more skins! YES!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 15th Oct 2020 at 3:34 PM
Why did you reverse genetically align these? From darkest to lightest rather than the way the game is originally set up, love the set anyway.
Mad Poster
#30 Old 13th Nov 2020 at 1:14 AM
Looks like the OP is not around to answer, but anyway.... I guess you say the defaults for the basic Maxis colors (1,2,3,4) are required(just so they can override Maxis. And your other colors are just optional, but being genetisized will work "right". But what happens if I DON'T use your #4 default? Seems like it would still do what I want.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Page 2 of 2