Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ashland Manor - Modern Mock Tudor

by Deluxe Designs Posted 19th Jul 2009 at 5:14 PM - Updated 27th Feb 2010 at 2:14 PM by Deluxe Designs

72 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 68 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Instructor
#26 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 3:21 AM
Beautiful house! One question, how did you get the counter to connect at an angle? I haven't been able to figure it out and I've so tried.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 3:38 AM
It's really nice!!! I really like it!! :D
Field Researcher
#28 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 3:52 AM
Stunning house, the exterior is gorgeous!
Test Subject
#29 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 6:34 AM
this is VERY VERY NICE :D
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 7:20 AM
There are no words for how beautiful this house is. I hope I can make houses this beautiful.
Mad Poster
#31 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 8:35 AM
:: This is gorgeous, DD! Thanks for sharing!

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Wiki Wizard
Original Poster
#32 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 8:49 AM
Sookielee: i use the move objects cheat as well as holding down the alt key when placing, takes a lot of time to get it right

Thanks to everyone for the lovely comments!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Mad Poster
#33 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 10:00 AM
Awesome, stunning and fantastic lot ! Thank you so much
Forum Resident
#34 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 10:01 AM
wow DD you made my jaw hit the keyboard! what an amazing lot, with an extreme use of building applications! The landscape is superb and the style so classy and homey at the same time! perfect! epic!
Scholar
#35 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 11:13 AM
What a gorgeous delightful manor.So classy and so inviting.As usually you have spoiled us with a new fabulous house for the sims.You make me dream,you show us that its possible to see wonderulf houses in Sims 3.Thank you so much.A big hug.
Test Subject
#36 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 12:26 PM
Woah :o This house is really pretty and gorgeous ^^
Thank you! Excellent work :3
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 2:01 PM
I normally prefer starter or small beachy or cottage-ish style houses and never really like Tudors but this is too gorgeous!! The design looks so realistic, the colour schemes and how it is decorated is so...I'm speechless!
Fantastic stuff, thank you, THANK YOU
Ahhh...

My Chemical Ravenance*
Test Subject
#38 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 2:25 PM
DUDE this is so perfect. It must have taken you so long, thanks for sharing. Great design, can't wait to use it! It's exactly the size I need :D
Test Subject
#39 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 3:36 PM
This is amazing, can definitely see why it is a picked upload, congrats
Test Subject
#40 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 5:38 PM
One of the best houses for Sims 3 I've seen here so far !!!

Greetings from Germany.
Test Subject
#41 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 9:30 PM
Thanks for this lovely house. It's perfect for my new Sim couple!
Forum Resident
#42 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 10:47 PM
Hoho, i knew this house will be a blast the moment i saw it in the feedback forum, it's a well deserved picked upload. Turned out fantastic, congrats and i'm glad i could help ya with it. Keep it up!
Test Subject
#43 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 11:18 PM
I love it. I cant download it because it errors out but it looks beautiful.
Test Subject
#44 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 3:20 AM
Great looking house. Personally I didn't use it because I prefer to create my own homes but I did download it in order to see how you made such a great looking hillside home, you more or less inspired me to have a try myself. What I am most curious about is how you managed to connect the garage to the home itself. If I recall walls won't connect to foundations unless they are both on a foundation which has me stumped.
Wiki Wizard
Original Poster
#45 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 10:46 AM
Cmatian: I do exactly the same thing, i love downloading other people's lots to to see how they work and see if i can use some of their skill to better my houses in terms of the foundation to wall trick one of my friends have made a video tutorial on it you can watch here: http://thesimsupply.com/videotutorials/episode11.php

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#46 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 4:16 PM
This is amazing. I never would have thought it could be done this well. You obviously spent a good chunk of time on it. Thanks I love this house.
Test Subject
#47 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 9:08 PM
Default The file is corrupted for me
The house looks amazing, but the file is corrupted and I can't repair it. =( Is there any other way I can get this house?
Forum Resident
#48 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 12:25 AM
Oh.. my gosh... this place is.. GORGEOUS!!!

Nightly
"...because as you know, Betty is the God of Arm Hair."
Test Subject
#49 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 6:48 AM
wow this house is amazing , good job Deluxe designs 2thumbs up! :D

i really want this house but i dont know how to install it please someone help me!
Test Subject
#50 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 8:49 AM
Awesome thanks for the link. I'll look into it. Keep up the good work though, you have a good imagination for homes.
Page 2 of 3